Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Bracketology.. 1/26

Featured Replies

Me too. VMI could beat them.

 

:ohbrother::popcorn:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lunardi's latest bracketology..

 

I like this bracket for a run to the Elite 8, and a possible rematch with UNC for a spot in the FF.

Bracketology, baby.

 

Please, please, please let this match-up happen for a spot in the Final 4.

Please, please, please let this match-up happen for a spot in the Final 4.

You know what, wouldn't bother me if UNC beat UK by 35 if UK at least was in the Elite Eight.

I'd say a 4 seed would be incredible. Toughest part of our schedule is still ahead of us, IMO.

 

Really? The SEC? And @ Tennesee already out of the way?

The last 10 seed?!?! Is this a joke?

Why look at this garbage?

The last 10 seed?!?! Is this a joke?

Why look at this garbage?

 

With how they've been playing lately that is exactly where Notre Dame should be....

The last 10 seed?!?! Is this a joke?

Why look at this garbage?

 

He's the most accurate at projecting it that I've seen. ND may play their way right out of the tourney if they don't win on the road.

Pitt would give UK nightmares.

He's the most accurate at projecting it that I've seen. ND may play their way right out of the tourney if they don't win on the road.

 

Not to comment on my own comment, but they might want to start taking care of their home court again too.

Pitt would give UK nightmares.

 

Probably, but UK may have the two best players on the court for every game they play the rest of the year including if they were to play Pitt. I think they would stay in the game against anyone they play the rest of the way.

If I had to put money on an upset in this bracket, I really could see Michigan upsetting Gonzaga. They just don't impress me that much..

Probably, but UK may have the two best players on the court for every game they play the rest of the year including if they were to play Pitt. I think they would stay in the game against anyone they play the rest of the way.

I'd really like to see that game. Only difference is Pitt at the top is 3 very good players to UK's 2 1/2. I'm not sold on either teams 4-9 yet...

I'd really like to see that game. Only difference is Pitt at the top is 3 very good players to UK's 2 1/2. I'm not sold on either teams 4-9 yet...

 

I agree, on a nuetral court I would say Pitt would be at least a 6 point favorite if not all the way up to 8 or so, but I think it would be decided by players 4-9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.