January 27, 200917 yr UK certainly hasn't gotten worse but UofL's play has improved drastically since that game. Has UL play really improved or did they play very well against UK and UK played very well against UL. Some stats I could throw out suggest that. Not saying UK is on UL level...just saying.
January 27, 200917 yr Lunardi's latest bracketology.. I like this bracket for a run to the Elite 8, and a possible rematch with UNC for a spot in the FF. Bracketology, baby. What team are you talking about for the UNC matchup?
February 2, 200917 yr Has UL play really improved or did they play very well against UK and UK played very well against UL. Some stats I could throw out suggest that. Not saying UK is on UL level...just saying. UK played a great game no doubt about it, but there is no denying that UofL is playing better since then. You don't need stats to tell that.
February 2, 200917 yr In the latest version, that terrible conference that is the SEC somehow manages 5 teams.....I guess Lunardi isn't watching the same terrible conference that many on here seem to be.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.