Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Is #1

Featured Replies

Of course its unreal,they are allowed to handcheck like its nobodys business.

Duke is also the floppiness team ive ever seen. I'd like to see the college game get the circle under the basket like the NBA.

 

:rolleyes:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke is # 1. This might be the best team they have had for a while.

I believe that for right now Duke should be ranked #1.

 

Of course they surely have messed over and cheated U.K. out of it :irked: :D.

(said the 18%......:lol:)

I've been waiting awhile to use this one.

 

:puke: :lol:

The question is,

 

Will the ranking last longer than a week? Tough road game for Duke on Wednesday.

The question is,

 

Will the ranking last longer than a week? Tough road game for Duke on Wednesday.

 

I'd say no it won't. Don't get me wrong, Duke deserves the top ranking, but I don't see them as the best team in the country by any means.

I am bittersweet that they are going to be #1 tomorrow......but at this point, I woud say it should be them or UConn, who very well may get there in a week or so. That said, I still feel that Carolina is the best team in the land. I'll enjoy this for now,

  • Author
I am bittersweet that they are going to be #1 tomorrow......but at this point, I woud say it should be them or UConn, who very well may get there in a week or so. That said, I still feel that Carolina is the best team in the land. I'll enjoy this for now,

Carolina has shown some serious flaws on the defensive end. I'd take UConn over them right now...

I am bittersweet that they are going to be #1 tomorrow......but at this point, I woud say it should be them or UConn, who very well may get there in a week or so. That said, I still feel that Carolina is the best team in the land. I'll enjoy this for now,

 

 

I agree.

Carolina has shown some serious flaws on the defensive end. I'd take UConn over them right now...

 

 

Honest question. Are they bored and just waiting for the 3rd week in March?

  • Author
Honest question. Are they bored and just waiting for the 3rd week in March?

Could be, but it's not like this group has been known as a lock down defensive unit over the last two or three years. I need to see some improvement there before I call them the clear cut favorite...

Could be, but it's not like this group has been known as a lock down defensive unit over the last two or three years. I need to see some improvement there before I call them the clear cut favorite...

 

 

While I agree w/ that I think their talent alone gets them to the elite 8. 3 games of good defense from their or a good weekend of offense and they cut down the nets. I'd still put them as the favorite, it's just a lot closer now than I thought.

Know matter how good they are, I still puke when I hear that name.

Go Cats!!!

They should be.

 

They've got a solid ball club and they absolutely manhandled Maryland. I was kind of in awe while I was watching the game.

They play the best team ball around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.