Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Is #1

Featured Replies

Right now they are the best team in the NCAA (hope no one on here heard me :puke: while I said that),but they proved it against Maryland. But I have a hard time getting on the bandwagon of any team that's playing this well in January . I'll hold my decision as to who is #1 when I see how they are performing the last week in February and into the conference tourneys. I have seen too many teams peak in January and fold in March to make a decision...but right now? They are #1 and deserve it.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen a game yet, so I could be off on this but... The last few times that Duke has made it this high, namely w/ Reddick and Williams, their stars logged way too many minutes in the regular season. By the time the season was winding down, their starters were deadlegged heading into the ACC and NCAA tourneys. Is this team deeper than recent Duke #1s?

  • Author
I haven't seen a game yet, so I could be off on this but... The last few times that Duke has made it this high, namely w/ Reddick and Williams, their stars logged way too many minutes in the regular season. By the time the season was winding down, their starters were deadlegged heading into the ACC and NCAA tourneys. Is this team deeper than recent Duke #1s?

9 players in double digit minutes played, and only 2 guys right at 30 a game...

I have been watching the Duke/WF game tonight and I must admit - Duke players really do flop like no other team I've ever watched :lol:

Duke was #1....

Duke was #1....

 

They were :ohbrother:.

Now who is the new number one?

They were :ohbrother:.

Now who is the new number one?

 

UCONN.

UCONN.

 

Good choice for me. I think Calhoun and the Huskies should be ranked number one.

^ Until Monday night.

^ most around here do, and for good reason, IMO.

^ most around here do, and for good reason, IMO.

 

Because the media generally love them and Coach Ksdhoeryeyrkeyre more than they do the Big East?

Because the media generally love Coach Ksdhoeryeyrkeyre more than they do the Big East?

Who? I have never heard of this person.

Who? I have never heard of this person.

 

 

He coaches Duke, you know, Coach Ksydoerhoehrioey. They call him Coach K for short, he's halfway decent I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.