January 24, 200917 yr Sunday at noon. No love for this game? I think Flynn, Oneaku, Harris, and Jackson will handle the press better than Pitt did, but Louisville may be too much in the post in this one. Can the Cards win in the Carrier Dome?
January 24, 200917 yr Yes, they can win. It will take another solid game from T-Will and Earl, and the post guys will have to play well.
January 24, 200917 yr Yes, they can win. It will take another solid game from T-Will and Earl, and the post guys will have to play well. Also must play their great D and hit free throws.:thumb:
January 24, 200917 yr If Louisville plays well they can beat anyone in the country in any enviorment. That being said I think that they might drop this one to the Orange. Syracuse is uber physical in the paint and can really score baskets in bunches. I was very impressed with their win against Notre Dame. I think UofL is the better overall team and will have more sucess at the end of the season, but in the Dome I will take Syracuse.
January 24, 200917 yr I think this will be one of Louisvilles few conference losses. I think that being at the carrier dome along with Flynn they will pull this one out. I don't think UL will lose more than 3 conference games, but I think this is one of them. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Samuels really struggles against aggressive big men, and Syracuse had that. UL 74 Cuse 78
January 24, 200917 yr This is a scary game, but I have a feeling the Cardinals keep the streak going.
January 24, 200917 yr It comes down to how well UL is shooting from deep. If they can hit at or above 35% or so, it should be a win...
January 24, 200917 yr As I've stated before I like this Syracuse team and I'm going to take them by 7 at home.
January 24, 200917 yr This is going to be a very tough road game for the Cardinals. I feel Sosa will have to have one of his best games of the year for Louisville to win. Maybe Rick should tell him to transfer again before the game. :lol: UofL 71 Syracuse 69
January 24, 200917 yr The Orangemen have guards that will break the press and make this a tough game for the Cards. Home team in a close one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.