Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn @ Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another rout...

UK by 16. I don't think they've lost at home yet. Coming off 2 solid wins I think they keep steamrolling.

I don't think they've lost at home yet.

 

VMI.

VMI.

 

And the Canes...

Cats by 10.

The poll shows no love for Auburn. Would someone please give them a vote?

Just don't think this will be a blowout,Auburn has good players with quickness and will give the Cats a battle. I do think the Cats win,but only by 11,71-60.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VMI.

 

And the Canes...

 

Umm... errr.... I'm sure he meant "haven't lose at home in SEC play."

 

They've got an 11 game SEC home winning streak going!

 

:D

Umm... errr.... I'm sure he meant "haven't lose at home in SEC play."

 

They've got an 11 game SEC home winning streak going!

 

:D

 

Ah. :thumb: :lol:

Ah. :thumb: :lol:

 

Says the hater. :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.