Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Vanderbilt 60

Featured Replies

They looked horrible. Liggins is not very good and his basketball IQ is that of a peanut.

 

How in the world did they ever get him to qualify? If he is that dumb on the court I cant imagine how dumb he is in school.

 

Right now this team is terrible. The turnovers drive me freaking nuts. Not neccessarily the amount of them more like how they turn it over. I mean I dont understand whats going through their heads sometimes when they throw the ball away like they do.

 

I dont think UT is that good but I think they will wax this team if they play like they did yesterday.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my opinion, BCG has a delicate ego that takes exception to anyone questioning why and when he does certain things. He even sometimes seems to be passive-aggressive in some of his actions. Case-in-Point: I don't think he would have started Mark Coury every game if fans/media did not continually question this. Perhaps better things will happen in the program when the questions stop and he can let us know that things like starting Galloway at point and getting more minutes from Slone (how do you know he can't play D against an SEC team if he's sitting on the bench) were his idea. Just my opinion but I think our current coach is very thin-skinned and can't believe that anyone would have the audacity to question why he does things

You may be onto something here he comes across like that, I felt UK was going to give this one away in the end, thank goodness for good freethrow shooting. Not impressed with Liggens at all.

Edited by The Breeze
misspell

Good win for the Wildcats.

Ugly or not, a win is a win.

 

We're 1-0 in sec play, I'll take it.

I actually played against Tackett.

 

Have you played against Slone?? This guy has...

How in the world did they ever get him to qualify? If he is that dumb on the court I cant imagine how dumb he is in school.

 

Right now this team is terrible. The turnovers drive me freaking nuts. Not neccessarily the amount of them more like how they turn it over. I mean I dont understand whats going through their heads sometimes when they throw the ball away like they do.

 

I dont think UT is that good but I think they will wax this team if they play like they did yesterday.

 

 

Come on, that is a little uncalled for.

Have you played against Slone?? This guy has...

 

Let's just say that Slone's game is a little more of the kind of game that I appreciate. Both are good players, I just happen to like Slone more.

Let's just say that Slone's game is a little more of the kind of game that I appreciate. Both are good players, I just happen to like Slone more.

 

Sounds good to me. :thumb:

Sounds good to me. :thumb:

 

And considering that Paintsville were my biggest arch rivals when I played, that is alot for me to say :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.