Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Vanderbilt 60

Featured Replies

  • Author
Still a lot of question marks behind the scenes.

 

What Galloway?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What Galloway?

 

Galloway is a huge question mark, IMO. Slone is the feel good story of the season and then we don't see him on the court again. Miller and Liggins gets 30 minutes, but only scores 3 points (combined 0-9 from the field). We would have a really good team if we could get any contribution at all off the bench.

  • Author
Galloway is a huge question mark, IMO. Slone is the feel good story of the season and then we don't see him on the court again. Miller and Liggins gets 30 minutes, but only scores 3 points (combined 0-9 from the field). We would have a really good team if we could get any contribution at all off the bench.

 

I agree but like I said they had 11 Rebounds between them and both played very good D and Liggins had a few good passes and helped start that 2nd half run with his D.

I really can't get over how crappy the SEC has become....UK could win the SEC, or bein the top two and still only be a 7 seed.

They looked horrible. Liggins is not very good and his basketball IQ is that of a peanut.

  • Author
I really can't get over how crappy the SEC has become....UK could win the SEC, or bein the top two and still only be a 7 seed.

 

If UK wins the SEC they will be better than a 7 seed. That's crazy. :irked:

  • Author
They looked horrible. Liggins is not very good and his basketball IQ is that of a peanut.

 

HT he did help UK have a spark in the 2nd Half.

 

He can't make a 3 and I know that.

 

But his D was very good.

I really can't get over how crappy the SEC has become....UK could win the SEC, or bein the top two and still only be a 7 seed.

 

UK plays 30 games this year during the regular season.

 

At this point, they're 11-4. Realistically, they could finish 24-6 or so )not counting the SEC tourney). That's better than a 7-seed, even without any bigtime W's...

UK plays 30 games this year during the regular season.

 

At this point, they're 11-4. Realistically, they could finish 24-6 or so )not counting the SEC tourney). That's better than a 7-seed, even without any bigtime W's...

 

That would be a perfect recipe for a 3-4 seed, IMO. If they win the regular season championship and have a good SEC tourney showing, that is.

I really can't get over how crappy the SEC has become....UK could win the SEC, or bein the top two and still only be a 7 seed.

 

A couple of down years maybe... But still two titles in the last 3 years. I'd give it a few years before I'd say they've became "Crappy".

UK plays 30 games this year during the regular season.

 

At this point, they're 11-4. Realistically, they could finish 24-6 or so )not counting the SEC tourney). That's better than a 7-seed, even without any bigtime W's...

You're right, they'd probably be a 5, and get that nightmare matchup.
I really can't get over how crappy the SEC has become....UK could win the SEC, or bein the top two and still only be a 7 seed.

 

 

I have to agree with you. There are NO teams in the SEC that are currently better than a 6th or 7th seed right now and this coming from an SEC homer. My Vols have only played one decent game all year against Georgetown - a middle of the road Big East team. The Cats have a lot of glaring holes. Arkansas is the best team in the league at this point in the season, IMHO. This may all change by the end of the season, but that is the situation currently in the SEC.

Cats D held Vandy to 31.6% from the field. Plus 5 steals and 7 blocks.

I just don't get it...

 

I don't get why Slone hasn't seen the court in 2 games, even though he provided a spark in all the games he played.

I don't get why a kid like Galloway hasn't seen the court even though he has shown to have more upside than many of the players getting a lot more PT than him.

I don't get why a coach that was supposed to be so great at defense gives up wide open 3's all night long.

I don't get why we have two of the best players in the country in Meeks and Patterson and don't have a better team than we do, a lot of teams do more with less.

I don't get why people are suddenly thinking that just because Porter doesn't turn the ball over that he is what we need on the floor, UK needs a point guard that doesn't just rotate the ball from side to side. UK needs a PG that can hit a shot at the top of the key or drive the lane and dish if need be, Porter is not the answer those that believe he is will see soon enough.

I guess many are wondering why so down following a win? Well I seen enough in this game to show me the Cats aren’t where they need to be and it will show against better teams, I say the Cats lose 4 games in the SEC if they don't show drastic improvement soon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.