Florida 24 Oklahoma 14

saint4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I be the first to say that I would have like to have seen the Utes try their hand against the Gators?

I am sure that will be talked about a lot in the next week. Utah had a great season and is a tremendous football team. However, Florida just makes plays when they count. Florida might not be head and shoulders better than Utah, but they make the big plays, the 7-8 plays that decide a game are made by the Florida players. That was obvious tonight.

That cracked me up:lol:

Seriously, Tebow is quickly becoming a legend, like a Paul Bunyan or something:lol:

If he stays another year he may approach Chuck Norris status.

Yea right, Tebow will be the featured speaker at the 2009 super hero's convention. He'll likely try to get god to make a special guest appearance as well, Tebow is a rare individual that's for sure. A great guy.

2 picks for Bradford, 2 for Tebow, lotta dumb penalties, lotta really badly missed blocks on both lines, but more so for Oklahoma, particularly on the goal line plays. However, I think these teams made each other sloppy, so this was a good, tough football game.

Shall I be the first to say that I would have like to have seen the Utes try their hand against the Gators?

Would be a great game! UF has a better overall resume. I think they played 11 bowl eligible teams, losing only to Ole Miss.