Florida 24 Oklahoma 14

saint4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this one. I'm not a Florida fan, but it is impossible to not root for Tebow. He's the real deal, a class guy on and off the field.

Amen, brother! :thumb:

I still think the decision by Stoops not to kick the FG in the first half was a huge play. Would have been 17-17 and instead of UF's final drive making it a two score game, it would have only been a TD... Why reverse the momentum after you have just gotten a turnover, by giving UF a chance to stop you. Take the points and be happy about them.

:laugh::laugh:

Reminds me of the old SNL Ditka skits.

Ditka vs. Tebow in a Kung Fu match. Who wins?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think the decision by Stoops not to kick the FG in the first half was a huge play. Would have been 17-17 and instead of UF's final drive making it a two score game, it would have only been a TD... Why reverse the momentum after you have just gotten a turnover, by giving UF a chance to stop you. Take the points and be happy about them.

Exactly what me and my roomate were saying the moment they decided to go for it. May have cost them the game.

Great football game to watch. I am glad it was more of a defensive game than expected. As I said in other threads, I don't like Florida at all but I cannot bring myself to dilske Tebow. Harvin got loose a couple of times in this one and one was very costly to OU but Tim Tebow was the difference, no question. Tebow is a fine football player and that seems to be the least of his good points, he is a better young man and human being. I like Tebow but don't like UF enough to watch them get the trophy. :D

I think that he will return to UF, not good news for the rest of the SEC or any team that has to try and defend him but very good news for the game of college football. Florida will probably be ranked pre seson #1 next season as well.

2 picks for Bradford, 2 for Tebow, lotta dumb penalties, lotta really badly missed blocks on both lines, but more so for Oklahoma, particularly on the goal line plays. However, I think these teams made each other sloppy, so this was a good, tough football game.

Shall I be the first to say that I would have like to have seen the Utes try their hand against the Gators?