Florida 24 Oklahoma 14

saint4

40 - 26 = 14

:sssh:

Not to just pund a dead horse GT, but you said that they couldn't run the ball or they took their foot off the gas and that was the only reasons they didn't get to 40. Sure they scored their fair share of points against the little 12 but 14 when they ran the ball great. What gives?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida by 20+. Ole Miss by 2 td's over Utah. Had Alabama's offensive line not been decimated by the suspension of Smith, and Wilson given time to pass - Tide by 2 td's over Utah. Give Saban two more years of recruiting, and depth at one or two positions will not kill Alabama.

I'm not so sure a healed up Georgia or LSU would not give Utah or Oklahoma a good game.

I would like to see the SEC cut back to playing only 6 conference games. It is really unfair for them to beat each other up the way they do and then be expected to go undefeated or lose only one game and hope to get into the title game.

Does anyone think Texas, Utah, or USC would have come away with only one loss if they had played Florida or Alabama's schedule? I don't.

Sorry, but Alabama didn't lose because of one lineman. If that is the case they never belonged there any way.

What do you mean a healed up UG or LSU? Georigia was pretty full strength in their bowl, can't speak to LSU.

The bolded paragraph makes no sense. The SEC has won 3 straight titles. Not sure what is unfair?

Great game to watch...Tebow does it again!!! And Percy's speed and strength is almost freakish...I loved his comments following the game..."I felt about 90-85 percent"...not even 100 percent and he was making significant plays! Hopefully, this energy can translate over to the hardwood and Billy D can get some magic working with his guys...GO GATORS!!!