Bath County 83 Montgomery County 62

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Basketball Fans,

Attended the game and I might have witnessed the worst one sided officiating, I have ever seen in all my years of watching basketball! I sat in the top deck on the Bath Co. side and was awwed at the way the officials called the game. A tap on a Bath Co. players arm was a foul on the Indians but a complete demolition of a Montgomery Co. player was a no call for the Wildcats. I do not even see how those officials can live with themselves when they go home and go to sleep at night? Whoever those officials were someone needs to find out and release them from the KHSAA officiating staff. Im sorry for the vulgur remarks in my post, but I just believe this is a disgrace to Kentucky basketball and the 16th Region!

Sincerely,

A Worried Kentucky High School Basketball Fan

Just sour grapes. I was at the game and Bath Co. played a lot harder than Montgomery. Montgomery shot 43 free throws. The fouls were dead even until Montgomery started fouling at the end. Do not blame the officals. Give Bath Co. some credit.

I remember somebody saying that Montgomery was the #2 team in the 10th in one of the threads. It seems, clearly, that they aren't.

There are several teams who are better than Montgomery in the 10th.

And evidently at least one in the 16th as well.

I am very surprised at the outcome. No knock on Bath County, but didn't they just get thumped by Menifee County and Bell County in recent games?

And evidently at least one in the 16th as well.

I am very surprised at the outcome. No knock on Bath County, but didn't they just get thumped by Menifee County and Bell County in recent games?

No not thumped at all. I think the Bell Co. game was close through out and ended up being an 8 point loss. I was at the Menifee game and Bath was up by 7 points with 5 minutes to go. They played horrible that night and lost by 9.

Was told Coach Greiser received two technical fouls and was ejected from the game. Hard to believe this mild mannered very professional coach got two in one game. He had only one in his whole career. Officials must have been looking for something.:sssh:

They were looking AT something. Coach Greiser came out on the floor.

Just sour grapes. I was at the game and Bath Co. played a lot harder than Montgomery. Montgomery shot 43 free throws. The fouls were dead even until Montgomery started fouling at the end. Do not blame the officals. Give Bath Co. some credit.

Sorry! Maze scored 23 points. 21 were from the free throw line because everytime he would drive, the slightest contact was a foul.

For Bath County, Metz is a very good ball player.

Stats

Montgomery County

Robinson 9 pts

Danis 1 pt

Curtis 6 pts

Rash 21 pts, 7 reb.

Hendrix 4 pts

Darnell 2 pts, 3 reb

Fruth 5 pts

Crisp 3 pts, 4 reb

Manship 9 pts, 6 reb

Combs 2 pts

FG%30.6

3pt% 20

FT% 65.1 (28/43)

Rebounds 34

Bath County

Maze 23 pts (21-25 ft)

Hunt 2 pts

Roberts 3 pts

Lyons 4 pts

Metz 38 pts, 12 reb.

Smith 2 pts, 4 reb.

Mabry 5 pts, 6 reb.

Trusty 6 pts

FG% 42.6

3pt% 41.7

FT% 71.7 (38/53)

Rebounds 43

Sorry I forgot the line score.

Montgomery County 12 16 11 23 62

Bath County 18 17 23 25 82

Bath with 53 FT's? Are you serious!!!!!

Wow...

The free throws were dead locked at 43 with 2 minutes to go and Montgomery started fouling to stop the clock. Montgomery shot 43 free throws so do not act like it was one sided.