January 8, 200917 yr I'd say he'll most definitely be back, but given that UC is likely looking at one miserable season this year, he'll be on the hot seat. No way, however, do I see UC firing him mid-season (next year). Mick seems like a great guy, but his team is a huge disappointment so far.
January 8, 200917 yr Yes.....but will be on the hot seat. Hopefully Cronin can change things around for the Bearcats.
January 8, 200917 yr Cronin will for sure be there next year. Next year SHOULD be their year for something big.
January 8, 200917 yr Yes and he will not be on the hot seat. Like it or not that's the deal... It's in his deal??
January 8, 200917 yr It's in his deal?? He's going to get the time needed to rebuild. Firing him isn't going to happen any time soon...
January 8, 200917 yr He's going to get the time needed to rebuild. Firing him isn't going to happen any time soon... I still contend that the best thing to happen to Mick is BK.
January 8, 200917 yr I still contend that the best thing to happen to Mick is BK. Can't argue that...
January 8, 200917 yr He's going to get the time needed to rebuild. Firing him isn't going to happen any time soon... I thought you meant it was in his contract. Which I guess really wouldn't mean anything. BTW I think he should get all kinds of time.
January 8, 200917 yr Author He's going to get the time needed to rebuild. Firing him isn't going to happen any time soon... Honest question, when will he have had enough time?
January 8, 200917 yr Honest question, when will he have had enough time? He will get until this group of sophomores are finished with their senior season. If it's not turned around by then, he will be on the hot seat...
January 8, 200917 yr I haven't followed Cincinnati very closely, but the situation Cronin inherited was pretty dire ... a smattering of scholarship players returning, very little experience, a fractured fan base and a big-time rebuilding situation in a meat-grinder conference, the best in the nation. He deserves more than three years to dig his way out of an enormous hole.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.