January 5, 200917 yr Kurt should have been MVP this year!:thumb: HOF:dancingpa He very well would have been if his team had done absolutely anything down the stretch. They kind of disappeared.
January 5, 200917 yr I would agree with that. :thumb: Isn't he one of the all time leading fumblers among QB's in history? Where does his INT stats rate? I like the guy, but when I see him I don't think I'm looking at "all time greatest" kind of player. JMHO He has averaged 10 picks a year in 11 years of playing, or in about 323 passing attempts per season.
January 5, 200917 yr He's one heck of a QB, and has overcome plenty of adversity during his career. IMO he's on the fringe of the HOF but he may need another season or two of numbers to get the push he may need.
January 5, 200917 yr He very well would have been if his team had done absolutely anything down the stretch. They kind of disappeared. They're baaaack!!!:flame:
January 5, 200917 yr Kurt's career has been a lot like Nazi Germany. One huge spurt of success, then pure crap, except of course for this year. It's a tough one, but there's no way I could ever include his name and greats of all time in the same sentence.
January 5, 200917 yr Two time NFL MVP, His all-time passer rating of 94.6 is second only to Steve Young (96.8) and he's topped 300 yards in 45.6% of his career games, by far the highest rate in NFL history. Highest Completion Percentage, Career (Min. 1500 attempts) - 65.75% Highest Average Passing Yards Per Game, Career (Min. 100 games) - 261.2 yards/game Most Yards Passing, Super Bowl - 414 yards vs. Tennessee Titans (only QB to pass for 400+ yards in the Super Bowl; also owns 2nd highest yardage total in Super Bowl with 365 against the New England Patriots) Highest Rate of Games w/300+ Yards Passing (Min. 100 games played) - 45.2% (47/104) Most Consecutive Games w/300+ Yards Passing - 6 (tied w/Steve Young and Rich Gannon Most Games with a Perfect Passer Rating, Career (regular season only) - 3 (tied w/Peyton Manning and Ben Roethlisberger) Only NFL quarterback to throw 40 touchdowns and win a Super Bowl in the same season (1999). The only thing that may keep him out is he didn't start playing till he was what 28-29. He should be considered for HOF. I can't answer that til his career is over, but I think he has to be considered. Anybody who thinks no way hasn't looked at all the information on Warner.
January 5, 200917 yr Can't see it yet. 110 games in his career? About 20,000 yards and 100 TD's behind Vinny Tesdeverde? I think he needs a couple more really good years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.