Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 76 FAU 69

Featured Replies

Just keep winning.

 

 

Especially on Jan. 4th right? :D

  • Author
Where was Galloway today?

 

He played, but he didn't practice will this morning.

Especially on Jan. 4th right? :D

 

They'll need a break. :D :banana:

-Patterson played great and needs to touch the ball as much as possible.

-They were all over Meeks and he still had a pretty good game.

-They have to get another scoring option from the outside because Meeks is going to have trouble getting any open shots if they don't. And I have no clue who that could be, probably Liggins.

-Stevenson played decent but still has to get stonger with the ball.

-Slone played pretty good, but he they can't play that many minutes a game with him and Porter on the court together because they are basically playing 3vs5 on offense. But Slone proved that if you play good, hard-nosed defense and don't turn the ball over then you can get a good amount of playing time.

-Miller still plays like he is scared to death.

-And I have no idea Billy Gs thought process with his substitution patterns.

Without Slone, I dont think UK wins this one. He came in and really added a huge spark off the bench and the team fed off it and went on a nice run to give them a 6-8 point lead. Great game by him

A win is a win and it was better than a loss. That is about all I can say about it. As pleased as I was before the break I was probably that dissapointed in this one. I felt we played absolutely terrible and flat out lazy on the defensive side of the ball with the exception of L. Slone and Stevenson. Those two at times seemed like they were the only ones that had their head in the game and were playing hard. I guess (like others have said)I will chalk this one up as coming off the Christmas break (sounds good anyway) and hope that we can get things going again. Another positive is that we did cut down on turnovers again in this one.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

-Patterson played great and needs to touch the ball as much as possible.

-They were all over Meeks and he still had a pretty good game.

-They have to get another scoring option from the outside because Meeks is going to have trouble getting any open shots if they don't. And I have no clue who that could be, probably Liggins.

-Stevenson played decent but still has to get stonger with the ball.

-Slone played pretty good, but he they can't play that many minutes a game with him and Porter on the court together because they are basically playing 3vs5 on offense. But Slone proved that if you play good, hard-nosed defense and don't turn the ball over then you can get a good amount of playing time.

-Miller still plays like he is scared to death.

-And I have no idea Billy Gs thought process with his substitution patterns.

 

He proved that today...I agree that we are handicaped with both of them on the court but honestly who else is going to score. Slone is a better threat than Harris to score from outside; plus he is the best passer on the team.

The one thing I noticed from Landon is that he is always looking to feed the post, especially Patterson. This will keep him seeing time on the floor!

Yeah I knew they would be a bit rusty. They played with aggression and thats what kept them in the game..

 

UK big again..

Cats- 94

Owls- 61

Meeks and Patterson light it up again.

 

You predicted this in the prediction thread...

 

Doesn't seem very rusty to me.:laugh:;)

Wow..

 

Kentucky is hurting if you ask me. I mean a 7 point win against FAU?

-Stevenson played decent but still has to get stonger with the ball.

.

 

Welcome to the club.

 

The good news is that PS is only a junior and has plenty of time to work on that.

Its good to get the win, but it would be nice to see some players step up and be more consistent. I believe Liggins and Miller are both talented enough to really help take this team to another level, but theyve gotta get more consistent. Also Harris will help once he gets good and healthy again.

Wow..

 

Kentucky is hurting if you ask me. I mean a 7 point win against FAU?

Close games and upsets happen in college basketball, it's a fact of life. Just find a way to win and move on.

Welcome to the club.

 

The good news is that PS is only a junior and has plenty of time to work on that.

 

 

Stevenson has dropped more passes than he has caught in his time at Kentucky. His hands are horrible. But I love watching him dunk and wish he'd try to block more shots than he does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.