Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 76 FAU 69

Featured Replies

Good test for the Cats after a few blowouts. Even though they should have easily won, this is a game they would have lost earlier in the season.

  • Author

Slone did play very well today.

 

I also thought Porter played a solid game too.

Not sweating this game. I didn't expect a blowout after the 3-day break and the offense (non-three point shooting) wasn't bad. Defense was terrible in the first half, but improved in the second half. FAU shot lights out early and Kentucky had several shots go in-and-out. I suspect a couple tough practices in the next couple days and a solid win on Monday night against Central Michigan.

They got the win, one more "tune up" on Monday against Central Michigan and then the REAL season begins against the Cards next weekend.

  • Author
They got the win, one more "tune up" on Monday against Central Michigan and then the REAL season begins against the Cards next weekend.

 

Yes sir. :thumb:

U-G-L-Y !

 

A few positives:

1. The offense played well at times. I believe we shot a fairly high percentage from the field.

2. We only had 7 turnovers, that's always nice.

3. Patterson played well.

4. Slone got a ton of minutes and did some nice things. It's always nice to see a Kentucky kid do well.

 

The negatives :

1. Defense was absolutely terrible.

 

Ugly game but I'll take an ugly win over an ugly loss any day of the week:thumb:

  • Author
U-G-L-Y !

 

A few positives:

1. The offense played well at times. I believe we shot a fairly high percentage from the field.

2. We only had 7 turnovers, that's always nice.

3. Patterson played well.

4. Slone got a ton of minutes and did some nice things. It's always nice to see a Kentucky kid do well.

 

The negatives :

1. Defense was absolutely terrible.

 

Ugly game but I'll take an ugly win over an ugly loss any day of the week:thumb:

 

Agree with everything you said.:thumb: :banana:

Not surprising they played bad coming out of the X-mas holiday and when they play UL next week. Not a good sign but it happens.

Yeah I knew they would be a bit rusty. They played with aggression and thats what kept them in the game..

That is much of heart as I have seen a Wildcat play with since the UNFORGETABLES; Nice Job out of Landon Slone . I think he earned a lot of respect today for his hustle ..

That is much of heart as I have seen a Wildcat play with since the UNFORGETABLES; Nice Job out of Landon Slone . I think he earned a lot of respect today for his hustle ..

 

With his shot his biggest problem is he hesitates and until he grows out of that he won't make very many, but I'm rooting for him.

FAU shot 52% in the first half, to me it looked like another embarrasing loss was on the horizon. Here's hoping Harris' back gets healthy, and Miller gets out of his funk, UK needs their services since UL and the SEC schedule are near.

Just keep winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.