Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 31 Steelers 14

Featured Replies

I find it funny that so many Steelers' fans are upset about the terrible towel thing.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We Dey We Dey We Dey

 

:lol:

  • Author
I find it funny that so many Steelers' fans are upset about the terrible towel thing.

I'm not upset about it. Frankly, couldn't be more tickled. Nothing like bulletin board material in the event they meet again.:thumb:

This is the first game that I missed since the Jax game in "95"' which they also lost, but from the sound of it I didn't miss much. Pitt has played well as of late and I worried about the team after after the Baltimore game.

 

I am glad the Lindell was stopming the Terrible Towel, it makes good bulletin board material.:fight:

Lendale White is so hard... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No different than disrespecting a midfield logo... :lol: :lol:

I said in the prediction thread that Pitt does not play well when they are suppose to win.

 

I still like Pittsburgh chances this year.

Do you guys really think that Pittsburgh (or any team) is going to need bulletin board material at this point in the season?

 

If they play again, it'll be in the playoffs. No professional athlete needs fake motivation from a bulletin board when you're playing in the playoffs.

Do you guys really think that Pittsburgh (or any team) is going to need bulletin board material at this point in the season?

 

If they play again, it'll be in the playoffs. No professional athlete needs fake motivation from a bulletin board when you're playing in the playoffs.

 

Fake??? :confused:

 

Beating a team is one thing, but doing something that the team would find disrespectful adds fuel to the fire.

Fake??? :confused:

 

Beating a team is one thing, but doing something that the team would find disrespectful adds fuel to the fire.

 

Maybe I should have said media induced / created motivation.

 

Bulletin Board material is more motivation for the fans than the players....

I am glad the Lindell was stopming the Terrible Towel, it makes good bulletin board material.:fight:

 

If thats what you need to tell yourself man.:laugh:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

It's a great day in Titans land! The Titans D really stepped it up a notch today. Great job guys! :thumb:

 

 

As for the terrible towel... :lol::lol::lol: It'll give the Steelers something to talk about for the next week. :laugh:

  • Author

I hope that we get to see how a rematch plays out.

This is actually a good thing for the Steelers. In recent years, when they have had home field in the playoffs, they have lost.

 

I don't care about Pittsburgh, but they will be in the AFC Championship game. If they play the Titans again, Tennessee won't have a chance.

 

But congrats to the Titans on the win today. :lol:

 

Tennessee won't have a chance? Are you kidding?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.