December 21, 200817 yr I wonder what all of the talking heads who said the Steelers were the best team in the AFC have to say now.
December 21, 200817 yr I wonder what all of the talking heads who said the Steelers were the best team in the AFC have to say now. As The Deuce would say, ]Not even close...[quote :thumb::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:lol: Edited December 22, 200817 yr by rockmom fixed quote
December 21, 200817 yr WITHOUT best defensive player in the league... :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:
December 21, 200817 yr This is actually a good thing for the Steelers. In recent years, when they have had home field in the playoffs, they have lost. I don't care about Pittsburgh, but they will be in the AFC Championship game. If they play the Titans again, Tennessee won't have a chance. But congrats to the Titans on the win today. :lol:
December 21, 200817 yr I'll say it again the Colts are the best team in the AFC. Best indoors team maybe. They won't win the AFC title outdoors in Nashville or Pittsburgh.
December 21, 200817 yr Best indoors team maybe. They won't win the AFC title outdoors in Nashville or Pittsburgh. Indy won at Pittsburg this year already...:jump::sssh:
December 21, 200817 yr This is a bit surprising. Like I have said all along Big Ben is going to hurt them at some point in a big game.
December 21, 200817 yr Best indoors team maybe. They won't win the AFC title outdoors in Nashville or Pittsburgh. I like Indy's chances against Pitt. Who the heck was the rook for Tenn that had 4 sacks?? If they can't block that dude, no chance against Freeney and company:thumb:
December 21, 200817 yr Indy won at Pittsburg this year already...:jump::sssh: When the temp was approaching 50. Not the same thing in January.
December 21, 200817 yr When the temp was approaching 50. Not the same thing in January. We shall see. I like my chances with P Manning and the Colts. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.