Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 31 Steelers 14

Featured Replies

Better team won this one without a doubt. Missing your best two defensive players and still just dominating like the Titans did today was a testament to how good Fish is at his job.

 

There is zero chance Indy wins the AFC. I'm willing to bet a Peyton Manning avatar against a Tom Brady one for a month to anyone who thinks otherwise.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Amazingly, 5Wide got this score really close, only in the wrong direction.:lol:

 

1. I think we can officially poopoo the talk that the Steelers are the best in the AFC, let alone the NFL. Let's squash that.

2. Ben Roethlisberger is an average QB at best, he's not an elite QB in this league. For every solid game he has, for every game he leads a comeback, he has a puker. Today was a puker, no more, no less.

3. Tenn. O-line is the best in the league, obviously the best the Steelers have faced this season.

4. Once again, the Steeler play calling leaves little to be desired. Both Ben and his audibles and the calls from the sideline were terrible in 3rd down situations. Same old crap, 3rd and 2 and the wideouts are running 15yd routes. And when Ben had 2 receivers underneath, he chose once again to throw the 20yd seam route into double coverage for a pick on the Titan 30 instead of completing the short one to move the chains.

5. The Steelers would have rushed for negative yardage if Haynesworth and VDB would have been active.

6. I've been very impressed with Collins and his ability to get rid of the ball when blitzed. He's a veteran with terrific poise, and obviously has no fear of being on his back with that OL in front of him.

7. Newsflash: the rookie RB is fast,,,duh!

8. The bright side for the Steelers D (if there is one) is the fact that Lebeau toned down the blitz package obviously. I assume that was due to the fact that they may meet again.

9. The only thing that the Titans did that I think was stupid was the stomping of the terrible towel at the end of the game. My bet is that Fish probably wouldn't have approved of that either. Why give fuel to the most likely opponent you'll face in the championship game. Bullock should know better, Lendale is stupid enough that he gets a pass.

10. And finally, you will never, ever win in the playoffs when you donate the football 4 times. 2 picks, one returned to the house, 2 lost fumbles, and don't forget the other 2 (all 4 by the average QB) that the Steelers recovered so that they could punt it away.

 

Congratulations to the Titans, best the NFL has to offer.:thumb:

  • Author
I like Indy's chances against Pitt. Who the heck was the rook for Tenn that had 4 sacks?? If they can't block that dude, no chance against Freeney and company:thumb:

He had 2 sacks.

I could've sworn it was LenDale and VY stomping on the towel. I thought Bullock just had one.

  • Author
I could've sworn it was LenDale and VY stomping on the towel. I thought Bullock just had one.

Lendale stomped it and Bullock had it afterwards running his trap. He should know better. Lendale, not a mensa member, perhaps not so much.

 

Either way, why give an opponent more ammo to get up for a possible trip to the show? Silly.

Lendale stomped it and Bullock had it afterwards running his trap. He should know better. Lendale, not a mensa member, perhaps not so much.

 

Either way, why give an opponent more ammo to get up for a possible trip to the show? Silly.

 

Maybe White thought the Steelers had tried to "Swagger Jack" him...:lol:

Better team won this one without a doubt. Missing your best two defensive players and still just dominating like the Titans did today was a testament to how good Fish is at his job.

 

There is zero chance Indy wins the AFC. I'm willing to bet a Peyton Manning avatar against a Tom Brady one for a month to anyone who thinks otherwise.

 

So who do you like in the AFC. Pick one team.

He had 2 sacks.

 

Announcer stated 4. My bad, he actually had 3.5:p

So who do you like in the AFC. Pick one team.

 

It's hard to pick a team when not all spots have been clinched, but based on what we do know, I'll go Tennesse.

 

If the Pats win their division, they get my pick. Cassell is playing great right now. Of course I'm very biased towards NE though.

Amazingly, 5Wide got this score really close, only in the wrong direction.:lol:

 

1. I think we can officially poopoo the talk that the Steelers are the best in the AFC, let alone the NFL. Let's squash that.

2. Ben Roethlisberger is an average QB at best, he's not an elite QB in this league. For every solid game he has, for every game he leads a comeback, he has a puker. Today was a puker, no more, no less.

3. Tenn. O-line is the best in the league, obviously the best the Steelers have faced this season.

4. Once again, the Steeler play calling leaves little to be desired. Both Ben and his audibles and the calls from the sideline were terrible in 3rd down situations. Same old crap, 3rd and 2 and the wideouts are running 15yd routes. And when Ben had 2 receivers underneath, he chose once again to throw the 20yd seam route into double coverage for a pick on the Titan 30 instead of completing the short one to move the chains.

5. The Steelers would have rushed for negative yardage if Haynesworth and VDB would have been active.

6. I've been very impressed with Collins and his ability to get rid of the ball when blitzed. He's a veteran with terrific poise, and obviously has no fear of being on his back with that OL in front of him.

7. Newsflash: the rookie RB is fast,,,duh!

8. The bright side for the Steelers D (if there is one) is the fact that Lebeau toned down the blitz package obviously. I assume that was due to the fact that they may meet again.

9. The only thing that the Titans did that I think was stupid was the stomping of the terrible towel at the end of the game. My bet is that Fish probably wouldn't have approved of that either. Why give fuel to the most likely opponent you'll face in the championship game. Bullock should know better, Lendale is stupid enough that he gets a pass.

10. And finally, you will never, ever win in the playoffs when you donate the football 4 times. 2 picks, one returned to the house, 2 lost fumbles, and don't forget the other 2 (all 4 by the average QB) that the Steelers recovered so that they could punt it away.

 

Congratulations to the Titans, best the NFL has to offer.:thumb:

After the Super Bowl run I was saying that and got blasted for it multiple times. The D carries this teams and hopes Ben doesn't give away a game. It has always been like that. Good thing the D is that good though.

It's hard to pick a team when not all spots have been clinched, but based on what we do know, I'll go Tennesse.

 

If the Pats win their division, they get my pick. Cassell is playing great right now. Of course I'm very biased towards NE though.

 

They need a lot of help.

It's hard to pick a team when not all spots have been clinched, but based on what we do know, I'll go Tennesse.

 

If the Pats win their division, they get my pick. Cassell is playing great right now. Of course I'm very biased towards NE though.

New England will be a tough out in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the AFC.

I know he came back in, but does anyone know what happened to Harrison? Unfortunately the bar we were watching at had the sound on the Bengals game. :irked:

They need a lot of help.

 

They win next week against Buffalo, and the Jets lose either this week or next and they have it....

Ben Roethlisberger strikes again...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.