Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 31 Steelers 14

Featured Replies

Do you guys really think that Pittsburgh (or any team) is going to need bulletin board material at this point in the season?

 

If they play again, it'll be in the playoffs. No professional athlete needs fake motivation from a bulletin board when you're playing in the playoffs.

 

They shouldn't need it. But anyone who thinks that it doesn't help pump up an opposing team is fooling themselves.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tennessee won't have a chance? Are you kidding?

 

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing....Tennessee dismantled the Steelers without their best two defensive players. I can see people thinking the Steelers can go in to Tennessee and win (I think they can), but to say the Titans have no chance?

  • Author
They shouldn't need it. But anyone who thinks that it doesn't help is fooling themselves.

C'mon HB. Only Bengal nation thinks it doesn't help. I think I heard this morning that Crocker said he was a little more motivated as a Brown vs. the Bengals when Chad sent the Pepto, but that's just one professional who got a little more motivation from a stupid display by an opponent. :rolleyes:

  • Author
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing....Tennessee dismantled the Steelers without their best two defensive players. I can see people thinking the Steelers can go in to Tennessee and win (I think they can), but to say the Titans have no chance?

I think that Pancake was kidding, or at least I hope he was.

C'mon HB. Only Bengal nation thinks it doesn't help. I think I heard this morning that Crocker said he was a little more motivated as a Brown vs. the Bengals when he sent the Pepto, but that's just one professional who got a little more motivation from a stupid display by an opponent. :rolleyes:

 

Big difference.

 

The Pepto was sent immediately before the game, with the intention to rile up the opponent. Stomping on a terrible towel was done in excitement AFTER the game. These teams won't play for another 3 weeks (or is it longer?).

C'mon HB. Only Bengal nation thinks it doesn't help. I think I heard this morning that Crocker said he was a little more motivated as a Brown vs. the Bengals when Chad sent the Pepto, but that's just one professional who got a little more motivation from a stupid display by an opponent. :rolleyes:

 

You think it helped motivate the Giants last year in the playoffs when they found out that Jerry Jones had placed two tickets to the NFC Championship on each Cowboy players locker prior to the game? The Giants knew about that. I'm not sure they needed the extra motivation, but I'd say it helped.

You think it helped motivate the Giants last year in the playoffs when they found out that Jerry Jones had placed two tickets to the NFC Championship on each Cowboy players locker prior to the game? The Giants knew about that. I'm not sure they needed the extra motivation, but I'd say it helped.

 

I don't think that made any difference in the team's preparation for the game, nor did it affect their performance in any way.

 

But, once again, you're comparing something that happened immediately prior to the game to something that occurs immediately AFTER a game and 3+ weeks before any potential rematch.

  • Author
Big difference.

 

The Pepto was sent immediately before the game, with the intention to rile up the opponent. Stomping on a terrible towel was done in excitement AFTER the game. These teams won't play for another 3 weeks (or is it longer?).

4 weeks. I suppose we shall see.
Big difference.

 

The Pepto was sent immediately before the game, with the intention to rile up the opponent. Stomping on a terrible towel was done in excitement AFTER the game. These teams won't play for another 3 weeks (or is it longer?).

 

They will forget about it this week and work on beating the Browns. The coaches will make sure that the team sees the Titans display and turn it to they don't respect you, if they meet in the playoffs.

I think that Pancake was kidding, or at least I hope he was.

 

Pancake didn't say it, HOMELESS CAMEL is the guity party. I knew Tennessee would be a handful and will be even more if they meet in the playoffs.

  • Author
Pancake didn't say it, HOMELESS CAMEL is the guity party. I knew Tennessee would be a handful and will be even more if they meet in the playoffs.

cake, brother, I apologize, it was HC. I knew you knew better.:lol:

cake, brother, I apologize, it was HC. I knew you knew better.:lol:

 

:thumb::lol:

The Pittsburgh team is hard to follow at times. Give credit to the Titans D, I thought with Haynesworth out of the lineup, the Steelers would take advantage.

Didn't get to see the game this week.

I was privileged to watch the Browns-Bengals.

But, looking on the bright side, that 90 minute nap on the couch during the game sure felt good.

I put a little cash on Pitt's today. Figured they should roll with Tenn's best two players out. The Titans have been a different teams when Big Al isn't in. Should have known Ben's true colors would shine through. One of the most overrated QB's of my time IMO! GREAT supporting cast but he gets WAY too much credit! He's tough as nails for a QB, he's hard to bring down but he would be really bad if he didn't have a defense + run game he has. Run hasn't been as good this year.

Fisher is as good as it gets!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.