Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee St. (12-22) predictions

Featured Replies

The Cats continue their "Sisters of the Poor" tour on Monday. :lol:

untitled.JPG

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ :lol:

Wow, some schedule there Billy G..

 

I'll say UK 89-62..

Kentucky 83-56.

Wow, some schedule there Billy G..

 

I'll say UK 89-62..

 

That schedule is perfect for this team. You'll see the results soon.

That schedule is perfect for this team. You'll see the results soon.

 

UK is perfect at everything when it comes to you Wireman...:lol:

Wow, some schedule there Billy G..

 

I'll say UK 89-62..

With the possible exception of last season, this is the weakest pre-SEC schedule that I can recall UK playing. At least the 'Cats are winning most of the games that they are supposed to win.
That schedule is perfect for this team. You'll see the results soon.

 

Yeah, next year they should schedule Pikeville College too.

 

UK is perfect at everything when it comes to you Wireman...:lol:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, some schedule there Billy G.

 

I may be mistaken, but aren't schedules made a couple years in advance? Meaning that Billy G really doesn't have much control yet of the schedule?

I may be mistaken, but aren't schedules made a couple years in advance? Meaning that Billy G really doesn't have much control yet of the schedule?

 

I know it's that way in college football, but not sure about college basketball.

I may be mistaken, but aren't schedules made a couple years in advance? Meaning that Billy G really doesn't have much control yet of the schedule?
I recall UK paying to back out of at least one of its commitments (UNASS) since the arrival of the savior of UK basketball, Coach Billy Clyde Gillispie, in order to weaken a schedule that was put together by Tubby Smith.

 

As for who is responsible for most of the cream puffs on the Wildcats' schedule this season, I am not sure. At 8-3, the current schedule apparently is challenging enough for Coach Gillispie and the current crop of 'Cats.

 

I have never been this bored with Kentucky basketball.

 

My prediction is that Kentucky will win easily, as expected when a team with top 25 talent plays a team with sub-200 talent. Big halftime margin followed by a dull second half marked by individual players padding their stats against a weak opponent.

Everyone is playing weak schedules..

Cats 87

TSU 51

Meeks 27

Patterson 24

Cats by 30+

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.