Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee St. (12-22) predictions

Featured Replies

UK is perfect at everything when it comes to you Wireman...:lol:

 

You're right. Here, let me all of a sudden stop supporting my favorite team and being negative against everything they do :sleep:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, next year they should schedule Pikeville College too.

 

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

I see nothing wrong with their schedule.

Wow, some schedule there Billy G..

 

I'll say UK 89-62..

 

Why are you bashing there schedule?? Every major D1 team plays Cupcakes. :irked::mad:

Why are you bashing there schedule?? Every major D1 team plays Cupcakes. :irked::mad:

 

I guess its the cool thing to do these days :madman:

I guess its the cool thing to do these days :madman:

 

I mean really check every top 10 team in the land and see that they too play cupcakes. :irked::madman:

Everyone is playing weak schedules..

Cats 87

TSU 51

Meeks 27

Patterson 24

 

Are you sure everyone is?

 

I see nothing wrong with their schedule.

 

Yeah, your right. UK playing teams like Delaware State(2-13) Miss. Valley State(0-13) and teams like Stony Brook is fine for a team like them..

 

Why are you bashing there schedule?? Every major D1 team plays Cupcakes. :irked::mad:

 

Hmm, every major D-1 program??

 

UConn has played Miami, Wisconsin, and Gonzaga already. All 3 are top 25 teams.

 

Oklahoma has played Davidson, Purdue, and USC.

 

Texas has played Notre Dame, UCLA, Villanova, and Michigan State. They also have Wisconsin coming up.

 

I could go on and on. I understand playing cupcakes, I understand that. But playing 13-15 out of conference games and playing 7-9 cupcakes during those games, is pretty weak..

Are you sure everyone is?

 

 

 

Yeah, your right. UK playing teams like Delaware State(2-13) Miss. Valley State(0-13) and teams like Stony Brook is fine for a team like them..

 

 

 

Hmm, every major D-1 program??

 

UConn has played Miami, Wisconsin, and Gonzaga already. All 3 are top 25 teams.

Oklahoma has played Davidson, Purdue, and USC.

 

Texas has played Notre Dame, UCLA, Villanova, and Michigan State. They also have Wisconsin coming up.

 

I could go on and on. I understand playing cupcakes, I understand that. But playing 13-15 out of conference games and playing 7-9 cupcakes during those games, is pretty weak..

 

And Kentucky has played Miami (FL), @North Carolina, and soon @Louisville. What's your point?

And Kentucky has played Miami (FL), @North Carolina, and soon @Louisville. What's your point?

 

Kentucky plays UNC, UL, and IU year in and year out so that is fine. My point is they have played a weak schedule, I mean really look at the RPI up there for Tennessee State..

Kentucky plays UNC, UL, and IU year in and year out so that is fine. My point is they have played a weak schedule, I mean really look at the RPI up there for Tennessee State..

 

So, are you saying they should play top 50 teams in every game of the season?

Kentucky plays UNC, UL, and IU year in and year out so that is fine. My point is they have played a weak schedule, I mean really look at the RPI up there for Tennessee State..

 

:thumb:

 

 

:lol::laugh:

So, are you saying they should play top 50 teams in every game of the season?

 

Did I say that? I'm saying up your schedule just a bit. I mean they are playing 15 non conference games, and just 3 of those 15 games are against ranked teams, UNC, Miami, and UofL. Look at Texas, they have played 4 ranked teams so far this year. Kentucky is playing a weak schedule, and I still don't understand how you said I will see the results. They play Florida Atlantic and Central Michigan before going into the UL game, those two teams have a combined record of 7-14..

:thumb:

 

 

:lol::laugh:

 

Is that funny? Those are rivalry games basically, am I right? I recall times when those two have played and UNC was unranked, IU was unranked, UL was unranked. Those are games they will play because those are rival games..

Did I say that? I'm saying up your schedule just a bit. I mean they are playing 15 non conference games, and just 3 of those 15 games are against ranked teams, UNC, Miami, and UofL. Look at Texas, they have played 4 ranked teams so far this year. Kentucky is playing a weak schedule, and I still don't understand how you said I will see the results. They play Florida Atlantic and Central Michigan before going into the UL game, those two teams have a combined record of 7-14..

 

Kentucky's schedule is ranked 47 out of 343 currently. That is just about exactly where they need to be with a young team consisting of a lot of new players.

Kentucky's schedule is ranked 47 out of 343 currently. That is just about exactly where they need to be with a young team consisting of a lot of new players.

 

Kentucky has no excuse not to have a top 25 schedule, at least top 30..

Are you sure everyone is?

 

 

 

Yeah, your right. UK playing teams like Delaware State(2-13) Miss. Valley State(0-13) and teams like Stony Brook is fine for a team like them..

 

 

 

Hmm, every major D-1 program??

 

UConn has played Miami, Wisconsin, and Gonzaga already. All 3 are top 25 teams.

 

Oklahoma has played Davidson, Purdue, and USC.

 

Texas has played Notre Dame, UCLA, Villanova, and Michigan State. They also have Wisconsin coming up.

 

I could go on and on. I understand playing cupcakes, I understand that. But playing 13-15 out of conference games and playing 7-9 cupcakes during those games, is pretty weak..

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.