December 18, 200817 yr I am so glad that Mike Brown signed Chris Henry and put the last straw on this camel's back and I became a Steelers fan. It has been the most enjoyable NFL season I have had in a long time. Especially loved the Steelers beating the Boys. THat was great. My son and I have set down and had many enjoyable Sundays watching the Steelers together. I wish you many more enjoyable weekends!!!
December 18, 200817 yr Dustin Dow is a clown....Why would he ask a question that he already knows the answer to? To bait the coach into looking stupid. I agree with Marvin. Obviously he knows there's a problem. Why would anyone feel like winning 3 more would cover up problems. Everyone can see at 4-11-1 that there is still a problem!
December 18, 200817 yr Dustin Dow is a clown....Why would he ask a question that he already knows the answer to? To bait the coach into looking stupid. I agree with Marvin. Obviously he knows there's a problem. Why would anyone feel like winning 3 more would cover up problems. Everyone can see at 4-11-1 that there is still a problem! Because it's an mindset the Bengals have endorsed many times in the past?
December 18, 200817 yr I haven't missed the point. We go to the games because we can afford to, and because we have a good time while there. (Tailgating, the other fans, etc.) That hasn't changed since we started going 3 years ago. If they aren't any good it stinks, but we still have a good time. I think it's great that you have a good time, but why pad the pockets of an owner who refuses to put a decent product on the field. He is ripping off the loyal supporters who continue to pay for their seat licenses year-after-year.:irked:
December 18, 200817 yr :thumb: I dont know if there is anything to ask. I think its very obvious where the Bengals are lacking. But why do you ask questions you already know the answer to.
December 18, 200817 yr -- Dow: If you guys finish this out winning three in a row, or even two of three, how much will it show that improvement has been made, versus covering up improvements that still need to be made? Absolutely legitimate question. Very disappointing reaction and answer by Lewis. He seems to have bought into Mike Brown's program more and more with each passing season. I don't think that he has. I think that he's tired of being Brown's scapegoat. He is just absolutely horrible at relating with the media.
December 18, 200817 yr Where did I ever say marvin was solely to blame? :confused: Have fun at a sports bar and save the rest of your money so that you put a down payment on a house once you get out of school. Or you can flush your money down the toilet, which is about as rewarding as a Bengal's game experience.
December 18, 200817 yr I don't think that he has. I think that he's tired of being Brown's scapegoat. He is just absolutely horrible at relating with the media. He's been a terrible head coach that has taken the Bengals from the verge of mediocrity to a return of the Dave Shula era. He needs to go so Brown can bring in another "yes" man that will get us temporarily excited and then return us to the mind-numbing putridity that we have come to expect. I think Lewis is a very capable coach, just not a good head coach.
December 18, 200817 yr Have fun at a sports bar and save the rest of your money so that you put a down payment on a house once you get out of school. Or you can flush your money down the toilet, which is about as rewarding as a Bengal's game experience. Like I already said, if I didn't have the money to spend, I wouldn't be there, but since I do, if it's something we enjoy doing, why not?
December 19, 200817 yr Like I already said, if I didn't have the money to spend, I wouldn't be there, but since I do, if it's something we enjoy doing, why not? When they started to suck in the early 90s, it was not fun anymore. But I guess if you haven't ever lived the good times you're oblivious to the bad.
December 19, 200817 yr Like I already said, if I didn't have the money to spend, I wouldn't be there, but since I do, if it's something we enjoy doing, why not? Because you are part of the problem as you continue to feed Mike Brown's pockets and he has no reason to improve the team. He cares nothing about winning but rather about feeding and providing for his family. As long as you continue to provide him with the means to do that without him having to put a winning product on the field, there is ZERO motivation for him to put a winning product on the field.
December 19, 200817 yr Wow UKMustang, you sure are taking a beating here. :lol: I look at it like this: The guy (UKMF) says he has the money, I'm sure he has a great time tailgating, and ultimately, he gets to attend one of only 15 stadiums in the country on Sunday where an NFL football game is being played. We all have so many entertainment dollars to spend and he obviously enjoys spending his in this manner. I don't. Many others don't. But it certainly doesn't make it wrong if he chooses to or because he enjoys himself. I hardly think it's UKMF's personal responsibility to make a statement to Mike Brown that he disapproves of the way he's handling the team. Brown knows it already and doesn't care.
December 19, 200817 yr Dustin Dow is a clown....Why would he ask a question that he already knows the answer to? To bait the coach into looking stupid. I agree with Marvin. Obviously he knows there's a problem. Why would anyone feel like winning 3 more would cover up problems. Everyone can see at 4-11-1 that there is still a problem! That is the first thing they teach these guys, to ask quetions they already know the answer to.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.