Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Lewis v Dustin Dow

Featured Replies

  • Author
Remember the time I called you? :eek: :lol:

 

:laugh::thumb:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What difference does it make to you where he spends his money? Mikey boy is making money before he even sells a ticket.

 

Nope. If he doesn't sell a ticket, the Brown family trust is hurting. Last time it happened on a major scale, we got Marvin. UKM, his family and the like will keep the Bengals bad for at least as long as Mikey is alive. Enjoy...

Nope. If he doesn't sell a ticket, the Brown family trust is hurting. Last time it happened on a major scale, we got Marvin. UKM, his family and the like will keep the Bengals bad for at least as long as Mikey is alive. Enjoy...

 

Well getting Marvin sure mattered?:rolleyes: I like to have fun before and after games as well just because they lose doesn't mean you can't have fun and enjoy the company of the people around you at the game. It's just not your cup of tea oh well. I am growing weary of it myself but it would be stupid for me to sell my license now, I wouldn't make close to my money back. It's like the market right now, get out and take a loss or stand pat and see what happens. I'm just not willing to sell my $700 license for $100.

  • Author
Well getting Marvin sure mattered?:rolleyes: I like to have fun before and after games as well just because they lose doesn't mean you can't have fun and enjoy the company of the people around you at the game. It's just not your cup of tea oh well. I am growing weary of it myself but it would be stupid for me to sell my license now, I wouldn't make close to my money back. It's like the market right now, get out and take a loss or stand pat and see what happens. I'm just not willing to sell my $700 license for $100.

Getting Marvin changed the face of things for a while. Fans folded, Mike made changes, and things got average. Pretty sweet stuff. Or not.

 

At least the "regulars" had fun before and after the game while funding Henry, Thurman and the clown car full of criminals. No wonder Mike felt the need for a "jerk line"... :rolleyes:

Guess you did nothing to "fund" the circus right? Getting Carson changed the face of things for a while. Marvin just happened to came at the same time.

  • Author
Guess you did nothing to "fund" the circus right? Getting Carson changed the face of things for a while. Marvin just happened to came at the same time.

 

I have not spent one cent on the Bengals in the last 3 years. I have helped by watching most of the games on TV, but getting work done from a Saturday at UC has reduced it to background noise almost every weekend.

 

I'm funding UC even though I get a press pass and get paid to cover the teams.

 

I have funded the Reds to the tune of 15-25 games a year as a fan. Always get some nachos and less than $5 beverage. I take two unopened bottles of water and a fresh bag of peanuts to the game.

 

If they want to sell me short, I'm not afraid to enjoy the experience and do the same.

 

To keep playing the game Mike Brown is playing and be OK with it is sad. Hope you guys enjoy the season tickets in 09...

I never said it was OK. Do you not see the financial aspect of it? Why would I sell my seat for 1/7 of the price that I would have got a year ago. I am willing to hold off another year or 2. I still have fun there and thats really the point IMO. If next year is like this though I will not have tickets anymore. Will that make you guys happy? Then when everyone does that and we don't have a team anymore people will complain about that.

The real question is...how do reach the level of you, GT?

  • Author
I never said it was OK. Do you not see the financial aspect of it? Why would I sell my seat for 1/7 of the price that I would have got a year ago. I am willing to hold off another year or 2. I still have fun there and thats really the point IMO. If next year is like this though I will not have tickets anymore. Will that make you guys happy? Then when everyone does that and we don't have a team anymore people will complain about that.

 

You made a bad investment. I see that very clearly....

You made a bad investment. I see that very clearly....

 

I didn't buy them to make money.

  • Author
The real question is...how do reach the level of you, GT?

 

Spend a decade kicking and screaming with the help of the best wife ever. Good luck... :p

  • Author
I didn't buy them to make money.

 

Even worse... ;)

HT, don't worry. GT hates the state of American politics (I have seen so in P&R), but he loves making a quick dollar off what many Americans see as pure enjoyment- sports. And, when you do find that rooting for your hometown team (even a Pro Team) makes you happy, we will be here (with you) to be criticized with you for supporting the Bengals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.