Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Lewis v Dustin Dow

Featured Replies

It's funny I remeber a time on BGP where people's avatar's were "In Marvin We Trust". Until Brown goes I don't know that it's going to matter who coaches this organization.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clifton on Saturdays is the same environment, and you get to see a winning team... ;)

 

You couldn't pay me to go to Clifton on a Saturday.....

How was he un professional? I'm just curious...

 

The way he treated Dow is a great example. Other personal experiences as well.

  • Author
You couldn't pay me to go to Clifton on a Saturday.....

Too bad. Missing out on the best sports product in the city and going to a Bengals game instead. Good for you... :lol:

Too bad. Missing out on the best sports product in the city and going to a Bengals game instead. Good for you... :lol:

 

I think I'll survive.

  • Author
I think I'll survive.

A slow painful death is surviving. Have fun with that...

A slow painful death is surviving. Have fun with that...

 

Why would I go watch a team I could care less about play football against another team I care equally little about?

  • Author
Why would I go watch a team I could care less about play football against another team I care equally little about?

 

Why would you pay big money to watch a team you care about get their teeth kicked in for TWO decades? Many of the same people you claim make it "worth it" are in Clifton on Saturdays doing the same thing, and following a winner. Or maybe you don't pay a dime, and enjoy a disaster at PBS at least 6 weeks a year. Keep feeding the beast, and it will certainly get better. Best of luck Ben-gals fan. As long as the base is a joke, nothing will ever change. Congrats...

Why would you pay big money to watch a team you care about get their teeth kicked in for TWO decades? Many of the same people you claim make it "worth it" are in Clifton on Saturdays doing the same thing, and following a winner. Or maybe you don't pay a dime, and enjoy a disaster at PBS at least 6 weeks a year. Keep feeding the beast, and it will certainly get better. Best of luck Ben-gals fan. As long as the base is a joke, nothing will ever change. Congrats...

 

1) It's not big money.

 

2) The people we sit around and tailgate by, are most certainly not in Clifton for the UC games.

 

3) I already said I really don't care if the Bengals lose, so it doesn't make a difference to me if they change anything. I go because we have a good time, not to see them win.

  • Author

3) I already said I really don't care if the Bengals lose, so it doesn't make a difference to me if they change anything. I go because we have a good time, not to see them win.

 

The Brown family trust thanks you. So very sad...

The Brown family trust thanks you. So very sad...

 

If the Bengals were my team, go ahead call me a fair-weather fan, I would care. They just happen to be the hometown team, so I go. Same way with me going to Reds games.

  • Author
If the Bengals were my team, go ahead call me a fair-weather fan, I would care. They just happen to be the hometown team, so I go. Same way with me going to Reds games.

:lol:

 

How ironic. Cincinnati. Cincinnati. Cincinnati. I guess it's just convenient to pick and choose a "hometown"... :rolleyes:

:lol:

 

How ironic. Cincinnati. Cincinnati. Cincinnati. I guess it's just convenient to pick and choose a "hometown"... :rolleyes:

 

:lol: Touche.

 

I'm talking about Pro Sports. When I wanna watch a college game in any sport, I call my brother and go to a UK game.

What difference does it make to you where he spends his money? Mikey boy is making money before he even sells a ticket.

Clifton on Saturdays is the same environment, and you get to see a winning team... ;)

 

Remember the time I called you? :eek: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.