Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland Baseball 09

Featured Replies

Whats it look like for Raceland baseball this year? Hear they have a new kid from North Hardin that's a pretty good catcher?

  • Replies 94
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is from Cen. Hardin. Raceland will have Wilson,Reynolds and Mckee back for pitching. They have to find two more for the varsity team. Carver is back will more than likely hit 3rd. They must find a leadoff hitter after Peyton Martin graduated big shoes to fill and will miss him at shortstop.

In short terms they need a couple of players to step and do some pitching and must find a shortstop. There is some players that could step up that played jv last year that will help the team if they put the effort out there.

I heard Mason Rister's family will be moving to Raceland and he will be enrolling at Raceland, is this true?

I heard Mason Rister's family will be moving to Raceland and he will be enrolling at Raceland, is this true?

 

Rob Rister's family?

Yes, that's his father.

Never heard of either. Must not be a big impact transfer. Where is the kid from?

Never heard of either. Must not be a big impact transfer. Where is the kid from?

 

Greenup Co. He played summer baseball for his dad. I think it was the Calverlars or something like that. I have seen him play a couple of times. I think he might help Raceland. I'm not sure about his bat. But I seen him make some good plays. I don't know if he can pitch or not. Now that would be a Big plus if that is the case.

I heard Mason Rister's family will be moving to Raceland and he will be enrolling at Raceland, is this true?

 

Never heard of either. Must not be a big impact transfer. Where is the kid from?

Seriously guys, keep dreaming.

On the Road Again...The Moving vans keep on moving.

 

Wasnt Rister the one that proposed a power point presentation to Greenup Co School Board for renovations to the Football Program??

Seriously guys, keep dreaming.

 

Great Avatar!!

 

Ole Blue, he was a good one.

On the Road Again...The Moving vans keep on moving.

 

Wasnt Rister the one that proposed a power point presentation to Greenup Co School Board for renovations to the Football Program??

Exactly, this is totaly not true.
Great Avatar!!

 

Ole Blue, he was a good one.

Your my boy Blue!!!!!!!

I hear that the transfer beat out another GOOD local catcher on one of the traveling teams out there, does anyone know anything about this? I really think the RAMS will be OK this year, we have a lot of talent coming back but will the coaches be able to pull it all together with Drew being gone and another FOOTBALL coach replacing him? I think that Coach Hoof needs to start accepting some of the Local help that has been offered to him so we could maybe be able to compete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know for a fact Steve Darby is ready to help and I feel thats what we need along with what we already have in place, I really cant see why we cant take the BASEBALL team seriously! I would really like to see what would happen if we did!Once again I think Greenup will be the team to beat, I LOVE the way GREG LOGAN puts forth all his efforts and resources to work for GREENUP, that just goes to show what happens when people step up to the plate! We have the same effort but it is all towards FOOTBALL!

I hear that the transfer beat out another GOOD local catcher on one of the traveling teams out there, does anyone know anything about this? I really think the RAMS will be OK this year, we have a lot of talent coming back but will the coaches be able to pull it all together with Drew being gone and another FOOTBALL coach replacing him? I think that Coach Hoof needs to start accepting some of the Local help that has been offered to him so we could maybe be able to compete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know for a fact Steve Darby is ready to help and I feel thats what we need along with what we already have in place, I really cant see why we cant take the BASEBALL team seriously! I would really like to see what would happen if we did!Once again I think Greenup will be the team to beat, I LOVE the way GREG LOGAN puts forth all his efforts and resources to work for GREENUP, that just goes to show what happens when people step up to the plate! We have the same effort but it is all towards FOOTBALL!

 

Raceland does take baseball seriously. Its just the simple fact that baseball is a non-revenue sport, always has been, always will be. Football brings in the fans and the money, therefore it will always be paid more attention to by the administration. Not saying I 100% agree with it but its the truth. Raceland is a football school. You mention Greenup putting forth all efforts to help their baseball program and alot of that has to do with the fact that GC has a coach that does not teach, does not coach another sport, and has the time to solely concentrate on baseball. Coach Hoof is a two sport head coach and has to balance time between both sports even in the offseasons. I would like to see the Rams hire a good assistant coach, personally I would like to see Bob Trimble help out with the baseball team.

Exactly, this is totaly not true.

 

I dunno Coupon, I have heard from some very good sources that Rister transfering to Raceland is pretty much a done deal. Seems like the Musketeers just keep losing their good athletes to the Rams....puts a little more fire into the county rivalry!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.