Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 66 TCU 56

Featured Replies

Final.

 

IU looks to be improving a little.

Indiana certainly has a ways to go, but what little I watched of this game tonight, the Hoosiers didn't look that bad.

IU didn'y look too bad, but TCU looked AWFUL.

Watched the last few minutes of the first half. Probably not enough for a fair assessment, but what I saw was some ugly basketball from both sides. icon_razz.gif

Maybe you guys don't believe me, Indiana is AWFUL! LOL

  • Author
It seemed like TCU couldn't put the ball in the basket though.

 

That's a bad omen in a basketball game :thumb:

Maybe you guys don't believe me, Indiana is AWFUL! LOL

 

I hadn't seem them play yet this year until last night. I was only going on posts from BGP. I guess my expectations were really low, because they weren't as bad as I was expecting.

I hadn't seem them play yet this year until last night. I was only going on posts from BGP. I guess my expectations were really low, because they weren't as bad as I was expecting.
They have one guy on the team who played Intramurals at IU last year.....:lol:
They have one guy on the team who played Intramurals at IU last year.....:lol:

 

They should make him wear his intramural jersey for games.

 

Wonder what his team name was, definitely something vulgar...

Also 8 Freshman, 2 Transfers, 2 Juco's.

 

And my favorite, one guy they picked up from the baseball team.

Also 8 Freshman, 2 Transfers, 2 Juco's.

 

And my favorite, one guy they picked up from the baseball team.

 

He may not be a great basketball player, but I bet he throws some hard passes!

^ it was, and I guess this is a oxymron statement, but it was the best that I have seen the Hoosiers play this year :creepy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.