Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 66 TCU 56

Featured Replies

IU will win 2 games in a row then:lol::p:lol:

^ probably

They should make him wear his intramural jersey for games.

 

Wonder what his team name was, definitely something vulgar...

 

Probably Dunder Mifflin.

98 or anyone else who would know?

 

Since IU is loaded down with freshman, how many are actually on scholarship? With Crean at the helm IU will be good as soon as they get some talent back to Bloomington, but how many scholly's do they have left to do this?

98 or anyone else who would know?

 

Since IU is loaded down with freshman, how many are actually on scholarship? With Crean at the helm IU will be good as soon as they get some talent back to Bloomington, but how many scholly's do they have left to do this?

I don't know exactly. I know they have 5 committed for 09 and its a Top 6 or 7 class. And I know he's still on at least one more for 09.

I don't know exactly. I know they have 5 committed for 09 and its a Top 6 or 7 class. And I know he's still on at least one more for 09.

 

Thats good to hear. Nothing like a good border state rivalry, but there is no need to kick a team while their down. As big as I am a UK fan, I am a college basketball fan as well, can't wait until the Hoosiers get on that level I know Crean will get them too, that way IU/UK will have some more great matchups. Although this year is still liable to be a white knuckler. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.