Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier chain crew?

Featured Replies

All in good fun here but don't those two fellows on the chain crew from X look like Slim Shady and Gumby?

gumbyslimshady.jpg

I don't know to whom you refer but it does look like their best days might be behind them.

:lol:

If you only knew some of the back stories behind those guys. We had a big conversation about one of those guys after the game Friday. What a coincidence.

pretty good crew.........:thumb:

All in good fun here but don't those two fellows on the chain crew from X look like Slim Shady and Gumby?

 

Gumby I remember, but who's Slim Shady?

They are very nice gentlemen. There best days may be behind them - as are those of many of us. They are not as good as they would have you believe ( or tell you).

I oh so miss conversing with one of them...

I oh so miss conversing with one of them...

 

I conversed with them one time - as they reminded me of their longevity and experience. They were quite certain as to their abilities and expertise.

 

Shortly thereafter I watched them take off down the field following a punt (before being told to move by an Official). And, Guess what ? There was a penalty on the play. They may have gotten within 5 yards of the LOS.

 

God Bless 'em.

I might ordered that picture, I'm in the background. ;)

I might ordered that picture, I'm in the background. ;)

 

Which # are you ???:lol:

^ I thought Trinity was going to give them heart attacks moving so fast up and down the field. :eek:

  • Author

We can't ask who is who. If you guys have questions about that take it to PMs.

 

For the record, I know both of those guys pictured and they are both A-OK with me making fun of them.

 

For everyone that doesn't know Dick and Jerry well they are super super guys.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.