Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey RTS ...

Featured Replies

... your Starboys are goin' down today. :p:D

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be rootin for the Steelers like crazy today. A loss by the Cowboys today and they're gonna have a very hard time making the playoffs.

Edited by STRIKE3

It's going to be even harder to win considering Barber will be out this game.

If the Boys win without Barber in Pitt then lookout! I think everybody has written them off as not having a shot. Pitt's defense is really really good but stats are also inflated I think. Barber out is a killer and that field along with Choice in pass pro is tough. Hopefully Ware is healthy enough to beat the crap out of Ben! Go Cowboys!!!!

I'd be rooting against Dallas too..... if your skert!

I've been pumped all week long for this game by the way! How about you guys? I would love to see these two in the Super Bowl!

Is Felix Jones still out ? What was his injury ?

I've been pumped all week long for this game by the way! How about you guys? I would love to see these two in the Super Bowl!

Might wanna worry about making the playoffs first. :D

If the Boys win without Barber in Pitt then lookout! I think everybody has written them off as not having a shot. Pitt's defense is really really good but stats are also inflated I think. Barber out is a killer and that field along with Choice in pass pro is tough. Hopefully Ware is healthy enough to beat the crap out of Ben! Go Cowboys!!!!

I'd be rooting against Dallas too..... if your skert!

Actually I think that they'd be considered deflated.:banana:

And considering the schedule they played, how in the world do you consider their stats less than legit?

Is Felix Jones still out ? What was his injury ?

 

Isn't he done for the season?

Felix Jones had a hamstring injury a few weeks ago. I don't think he was out for the season, but who knows. I haven't checked on it in a few weeks.

 

On a side note, I had Felix Jones on my fantasy team. I offered him in a trade and it was accepted the day before he got hurt. I don't think he's played since. What a great decision by this guy.

 

Like GT, I have no problem patting myself on my back. It's actually easier, since I have full size adult arms. :D

Felix Jones hurt his foot while rehabbing the hamstring. What luck. It will be all Choice in this one. Few minutes til' kickoff, and this one is one the Boys' need badly. Backs up against the wall big time, but a win against the Steelers today could prove what Cowboy fans already know, and that is at full strength or at least close to full strength they are as good or better than anyone, regardless of how overrated some think they are.

I hope we see this seasons 2nd tie since they both can't lose. :thumb:

... your Starboys are goin' down today. :p:D
Maybe, but I just enjoyed watching the Eagles beat the Giants. :banana:
It's going to be even harder to win considering Barber will be out this game.
That is a real killer!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.