Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey RTS ...

Featured Replies

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: TERRIBLE TOWEL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so maybe I need to go to a casino....From another thread....

 

UKMustangFan

All Universe

 

 

Now comes the tough part, if TO has a big game for me, that means Romo probably does as well for Go Cats.....How about Tony throws 3 INTs and TD to TO....I could live with that.

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: TERRIBLE TOWEL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

I am rooting hard for your Steelers Deuce...

For the love of God don't let TO behind you...

I am rooting hard for your Steelers Deuce...

 

Meeee too. :lol:

Meeee too. :lol:

 

Duh...

 

 

:lol:

Come on Steelers...hold em' for one more down!!!

:lol: Cowboys nearly got a delay of game...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROMO FOR MVP! :lol: :lol:

 

Cowboys LOSE!! :banana:

 

The 2nd wild card spot now gets REALLY interesting

I would like to personally thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for ensuring that the New York Giants will win the NFC East...

 

I'd also like to thank Romo for that awful pass that resulted in a pick 6...

I would like to personally thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for ensuring that the New York Giants will win the NFC East...

 

I'd also like to thank Romo for that awful pass that resulted in a pick 6...

 

Your welcome...:thumb::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.