December 7, 200817 yr The left side of our O-line is the only thing keeping this team from winning the Super Bowl...
December 7, 200817 yr The left side of our O-line is the only thing keeping this team from winning the Super Bowl... Well, that and the playoffs.
December 7, 200817 yr The left side of our O-line is the only thing keeping this team from winning the Super Bowl... And the quarterback....
December 7, 200817 yr And the quarterback.... I was going to say Roethlisberger, but I'll give him a SMALL benefit of the doubt that the left side of the O-line is terrible.
December 7, 200817 yr ... your Starboys are goin' down today. Your boys better start doin something Jim...
December 7, 200817 yr WHY did the Steelers go for it there? A field goal makes it a 1 possession game!?
December 8, 200817 yr Steelers D has to come up big here. They left too much time for Romo... Romo chokes in big games, as he just did. :banana: I think you remember a pick to end their playoff game last year. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.