Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Miami Fla Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ that's a pretty neat story. God bless him, I know the affliction well

score? time left?

 

Down 13 with 13.30 to go

Just a little fun fact, James Dews for Miami the kid that had like 4 or 5 3pointers first half has tourettes.

 

I don't see how people with tourettes are able to compete in athletics. It's great that he can

Here we go

49-38, 13+ to go

I don't see how people with tourettes are able to compete in athletics. It's great that he can

 

Im not familiar? explain it

I don't see how people with tourettes are able to compete in athletics. It's great that he can

 

Tourettes can be tuned out if you are competing in athletic events or concentrating on something. Its when you are at a resting state or relaxed typically when you see them. I remember being at the gym working out one day and a guy was bench pressing and everytime he would sit down right before he would lay back he would blurt out something and shake his head. It scared me to death but then he layed back and racked out 350lbs. I was like ok.

I don't see how people with tourettes are able to compete in athletics. It's great that he can

 

I was looking to see if it made him do any wierd things while he was out there but you really cant tell. I wouldnt have known if my mom didnt tell me. She worked with his mom in Cincy.

bad shot...By Liggins...

 

They gotta keep moving the ball and get it inside...

Im not familiar? explain it

 

I think a lot of people hear tourettes and they only think of uncontrollable cursing. It could be a nervous tick, involuntary muscle spasms, etc. Quite a struggle for people that suffer from it.

Im not familiar? explain it

 

A lot of twitching. For some reason, a lot of people with tourettes scream obscenities.

I was looking to see if it made him do any wierd things while he was out there but you really cant tell. I wouldnt have known if my mom didnt tell me. She worked with his mom in Cincy.

 

Neat...The kid has game

I think a lot of people hear tourettes and they only think of uncontrollable cursing. It could be a nervous tick, involuntary muscle spasms, etc. Quite a struggle for people that suffer from it.

 

That's the aspect that makes me think it would be difficult to compete in sports.

A lot of twitching. For some reason, a lot of people with tourettes scream obscenities.

 

I wonder if I have it then...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.