December 6, 200817 yr Author Did anyone see the guy that is announcing the game with Jimmy Dykes?? He has hair issues!!!lol
December 6, 200817 yr Harris may not play again this season http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=168419
December 6, 200817 yr Harris may not play again this season http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=168419 I hate to hear that...All that matters though is that He gets better...:thumb:
December 6, 200817 yr Please tell me that head-band has something to do with Porters eye gash? Yep, the above link is to an article which says that the headband is helping keep Porter's eye being swollen shut.
December 6, 200817 yr Author Please tell me that head-band has something to do with Porters eye gash? They said it was covering the stitches
December 6, 200817 yr Please tell me that head-band has something to do with Porters eye gash? Fashion statement
December 6, 200817 yr Please tell me that head-band has something to do with Porters eye gash? I hate the headband look but I doubt we hear any tales of Porter beating women and having drug related charges after this game :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.