Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Miami Fla Updates

Featured Replies

liggins can drive into the lane. he needs to drive and dish or hit the pull up jumper

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of twitching. For some reason, a lot of people with tourettes scream obscenities.

 

Oh, I feel dumb now...didnt know thats how it was spelled. I played football with a kid who had it

I wonder if I have it then...:D

 

Stop IT! :lol: No, what you have is called "UK FAN"

Does it suprise anyone UK started the run once Porter fouled out of the game?????

I wonder if I have it then...:D

 

I would imagine if cursing was the only requirement, A LOT of people living in the Cincinnati area would suffer from that. :lol:

Stop IT! :lol: No, what you have is called "UK FAN"

 

Yea I knew I was not the only one...:scared:

Does it suprise anyone UK started the run once Porter fouled out of the game?????

 

Has nothing to do with it

Does it suprise anyone UK started the run once Porter fouled out of the game?????

 

Yea that's got to be the reason they made the run...:rolleyes:

Perry just killed the big M.O. Pass was a little hot tho

The remarks about Porter are amazing, Coach G knows something all of us don't..We dont hear coach putting Porter down. I just dont get it

 

Makes me think of the Mike Gundy rant...

  • Author

Down 10, LETS GO CATS!!!!!!

That was Porters fault that Stevenson didn't catch that pass from Patterson...;)

  • Author

Wow, only attempted 2 free throws so far!!

The remarks about Porter are amazing, Coach G knows something all of us don't..We dont hear coach putting Porter down. I just dont get it

 

Makes me think of the Mike Gundy rant...

 

It's clear he gives people PT that practice hard, I commend that, but we need the best players on the court right now.

 

54-40 the U

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.