December 7, 200817 yr This is very similar to the VMI game. Fight back and get THISCLOSE and then start to run out of gas. Still plenty of time, hopefully they can keep up the great defense they have been showing.
December 7, 200817 yr Liggins has earned the right to start over Porter for the time being. He is going to play like a freshman at times, but he has been a big part of this run.
December 7, 200817 yr Yea that's got to be the reason they made the run... Has nothing to do with it Okay so I guess I'm just stupid. Must just be ironic or some strange coincidence then. Gua, why so touchy when it comes to Porter. People on here act like he's their son or something. I like his hustle, his D, and most of all his heart, however, he keeps the offense stale when he is in the game. All he does is get the ball at the top of the key or the wing, then pass to whoever is beside him, or occasionally toss it inside. Rarely is there a score off a Michael Porter pass. Furthermore, he passed up so many open shots this game, wide open, just to make a swing pass that led to ten more seconds of nothing on offense. When he did shoot a wide open look he missed badly. Like said, I have nothing personal against Porter, but if you guys watch the same games I do then you would realize the team plays so much better when he is not on the floor. Especially on the offensive end.
December 7, 200817 yr WOW, is McClinton that much better than anybody on UK's perimeter Yes, Maybe best all around offensive player in the conference
December 7, 200817 yr Okay so I guess I'm just stupid. Must just be ironic or some strange coincidence then. Gua, why so touchy when it comes to Porter. People on here act like he's their son or something. I like his hustle, his D, and most of all his heart, however, he keeps the offense stale when he is in the game. All he does is get the ball at the top of the key or the wing, then pass to whoever is beside him, or occasionally toss it inside. Rarely is there a score off a Michael Porter pass. Furthermore, he passed up so many open shots this game, wide open, just to make a swing pass that led to ten more seconds of nothing on offense. When he did shoot a wide open look he missed badly. Like said, I have nothing personal against Porter, but if you guys watch the same games I do then you would realize the team plays so much better when he is not on the floor. Especially on the offensive end. Cats havent really done anything that special other than not turning the ball over. Miami has 14 2nd half points
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.