December 7, 200817 yr It's clear he gives people PT that practice hard, I commend that, but we need the best players on the court right now. 54-40 the U I know that Porter will not score you 25, But I like the way he plays D..
December 7, 200817 yr liggins is tough when he drives with the ball. that's what UK needs.it will open things up.
December 7, 200817 yr It's clear he gives people PT that practice hard, I commend that, but we need the best players on the court right now. 54-40 the U The cats are in big trouble then...The best players on the court so far have been on the other team...
December 7, 200817 yr Porter just reminds me so much of Woo. It's like he's trying not to mess up more than he's trying to make plays. He hustles and gives it his all though. That's all I as a fan can ask out of him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.