6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions

Birdsfan

Who will be the 2008 class 6A state champion?  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 2008 class 6A state champion?

I think Trinity wins this game and maybe even by a big margin, but you cannot count SK out. Since the playoff's began everyone has counted them out and they just keep winning. Who knows, they may have one last game in them. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Trinity wins this game and maybe even by a big margin, but you cannot count SK out. Since the playoff's began everyone has counted them out and they just keep winning. Who knows, they may have one last game in them. Good luck to both teams.

Exactly, and IMO, they've played better in each game. Man I really want this for these guys, and the coaches. Especially the coaches.

What is interesting about this game is the match-up is styles.

Trinity's offense is similar to Conner's, which is not good if you are rooting for SK.

SK's offense is very similar to St.X's, and they moved the ball well at times. Plus I think that Simpson is better than Finch.

I think overall Trinity is better and deeper, no surprise. SK will not be able to stop or contain Trinity's offense without getting turnovers.

Trinity 42 SK 20.

What type of offense does SK run? Is it like Boone and Ryle's?

Has SK won when Simpson was shut down, if that even has happened?

I do not think he has been "shut down." He also is their return man.

Ryle is now a spread pass oriented. They learned first hand the need to be balanced offensively.

I do not think he has been "shut down." He also is their return man.

Ryle is now a spread pass oriented. They learned first hand the need to be balanced offensively.

Thanks. Sounds like they are a run heavy team. Hopefully Trinity can find a way to slow down the best back in Kentucky.

What are the reasons why SK can win this game?

Simpson, more specifically the OL. But they are balanced enough to keep Trinity honest. Much like St. X in terms of style of play. Except I think Simpson is better than Finch.

Their defense is aggressive, but struggles defending the pass if their blitzes are picked up. They are very much like Male as far as the blitzing goes. However they differ in that they play mostly zone behind the blitzes where as Male plays man.

Way to go SK!!!! :banana: Keep up all the hard work and it will pay off! Play your hearts out!:fight: I have to say Im pulling for my NKY team, and the way SK has played this post season, they have it in their hearts to win. Good Luck!!! 6A Champs belongs to the Pioneers! :dancingpa