December 2, 200817 yr Wisconsin beats Virginia Tech 74-72 with a jumper with 1 second to go! More games on throughout this week.
December 2, 200817 yr Wisconsin beats 74-72 with a jumper with 1 second to go! More games on throughout this week. ??? who?
December 2, 200817 yr A good game between UNC & Michigan St will take place during this tourny on Wednesday. UNC should come away with the W but considering MSU is a preseason final 4 participant for many, we all know they do have a shot at winning. Maybe a slim shot but a shot nonetheless.
December 2, 200817 yr Wisconsin beats Virginia Tech 74-72 with a jumper with 1 second to go! More games on throughout this week. What a good game and great finish.
December 2, 200817 yr A great game will be tomorrow's matchup between Duke and Purdue. Yes it will be! Even though I think they just renewed the challenge for 5 years, I think. I would rather see an ACC/Big East challenge.
December 2, 200817 yr A good game between UNC & Michigan St will take place during this tourny on Wednesday. UNC should come away with the W but considering MSU is a preseason final 4 participant for many, we all know they do have a shot at winning. Maybe a slim shot but a shot nonetheless. Go Heels!
December 2, 200817 yr Va. Tech was down like 9 in the last 1:30 and came all the way back and let Wiscy drive the floor and hit a runner for the win.
December 2, 200817 yr VTech made a great comeback. They may finish second in the ACC this year. They are a solid team
December 2, 200817 yr Miami (FL) and Ohio State play tonight. This game is a good one to watch for a UK fan. With Miami coming to town Saturday it will be interesting to see how they handle Mullens, Turner and company.
December 2, 200817 yr What a good game and great finish. There was some unbelievable 3-point shooting. If I remember the graphic right, one team was 11-15 and the other 12-18. I like to watch Wisconsin play. They are sound. Bo does a good job.
December 2, 200817 yr Minnesota will play Virginia at home tonight. I'm sure we might have a few people watching that game. Virginia could go either way, they could lose by 30 or they could keep the game close. They usually aren't a very good road team and they are picked to finish last in the ACC this year. I hope they at least keep the game close for 20 minutes. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.