Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACC/Big 10 Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go whomever is playing Duke and UNC.

 

:fight:

Love that the Badgers won and I will enjoy it becasue the Big 10 will not tast victory very often in this challenge.

Love that the Badgers won and I will enjoy it becasue the Big 10 will not tast victory very often in this challenge.

 

This year they have a good chance to win it.

Apparently Miami recruits nothing but punks in football and basketball.

Apparently Miami recruits nothing but punks in football and basketball.

 

Wow I just seen that. That was just stupid!

Horrible ending by Illinois. They have 10 seconds in a 2-point game and can't even get a shot off. Pathetic.

Wow I just seen that. That was just stupid!

 

I missed it, what happened?

Horrible ending by Illinois. They have 10 seconds in a 2-point game and can't even get a shot off. Pathetic.

 

I was just getting ready to post that:thumb:. Now, its time for the Duke game:banana:.

I believe we are currently tied at 2-2...

I missed it, what happened?

 

If you watch the Duke game, I'm sure they'll show it. He took a swing at a guy and scaped their face. It was McClinton (sp?).

They need to put the Duke game on tv:madman:. Never mind I was on ESPN2 :lol:.

Scheyer is good...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.