Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACC/Big 10 Challenge

Featured Replies

It could go either way on the suspension front. My gut tells me he is suspended, but im not so sure that he really deserves a suspension for it.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RP you liking what you seen so far? Even though its not over yet we are looking good.

 

How many points do you have so far??? :D

How many points do you have so far??? :D

 

Go MSU!:p

RP you liking what you seen so far? Even though its not over yet we are looking good.

 

Cautiously optomistic...I love the hustle and the defense...Mainly I like Zoubek paying tough down low, that will be very needed down the road...they are going too much one on one offensively for my taste, but other than that, I like what I see....problem is, Duke almost always looks like this early in the season. I need to see this post-ACC tourney.

How many points do you have so far??? :D

 

I love it.

Cautiously optomistic...I love the hustle and the defense...Mainly I like Zoubek paying tough down low, that will be very needed down the road...they are going too much one on one offensively for my taste, but other than that, I like what I see....problem is, Duke almost always looks like this early in the season. I need to see this post-ACC tourney.

 

Agree, although I think we are very deep this year which will help us out in the long run. Singler is rebounding very good which is huge for us.

Agree, although I think we are very deep this year which will help us out in the long run. Singler is rebounding very good which is huge for us.

 

Duke is just a lot more athletic than Purdue, too.

Is it really a challenge for the ACC? They have not lost one of these since the inception, seems like they should rename it the Big11 Challenge.

VTech made a great comeback. They may finish second in the ACC this year. They are a solid team

 

Are you talking about girls basketball??? One, it's easily Duke and North Carolina battling it out for first and second. Two Wake forest is talented as anybody in that conference and will be tough as nails. Then Maryland no matter who they have are always top 4. So maybe a fifth place finish for the Hokies... :flame:

Are you talking about girls basketball??? One' date=' it's easily Duke and North Carolina battling it out for first and second. Two Wake forest is talented as anybody in that conference and will be tough as nails. Then Maryland no matter who they have are always top 4. So maybe a fifth place finish for the Hokies... :flame:[/quote']

 

Don't forget about Miami(FL) as well.

Looks like the ACC will be 10-0 after tonight. I don't see Indiana coming up with anything, UNC is the best team around so far and that leaves Penn State, Northwestern and Michigan to at least earn a split. PSU and Michigan are both on the road and Northwestern plays 7-0 FSU.

Looks like the ACC will be 10-0 after tonight. I don't see Indiana coming up with anything, UNC is the best team around so far and that leaves Penn State, Northwestern and Michigan to at least earn a split. PSU and Michigan are both on the road and Northwestern plays 7-0 FSU.

 

The ACC is just sickening how good they are top from bottom this year. On top of that there probably isn't ten seniors in the whole conference! :lol:

Are you talking about girls basketball??? One' date=' it's easily Duke and North Carolina battling it out for first and second. Two Wake forest is talented as anybody in that conference and will be tough as nails. Then Maryland no matter who they have are always top 4. So maybe a fifth place finish for the Hokies... :flame:[/quote']

 

Yeah, I seen that comment and just kinda ignored it :lol:. They wont even finish in the top 3 maybe 4. Duke is stacked, UNC is well UNC, Miami is a great team, BC is pretty good as well with Tyrece Rice (sp?), Maryland is extremly tough as always, and Wake Forest is extremly underrated this year with AFA(Not going to try and spell that :lol:).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.