December 3, 200817 yr Is it really a challenge for the ACC? They have not lost one of these since the inception, seems like they should rename it the Big11 Challenge. This is what I was saying in an earlier post. If they didnt just renew the contest for 5 years, I wish it would be ACC/Big East.
December 4, 200817 yr That game is at Izzo's place too! Very suprising score sense it is at Michigan State. UNC is just all around too good!
December 4, 200817 yr That game is at Izzo's place too! Very suprising score sense it is at Michigan State. UNC is just all around too good!Nope, was at Ford Field and not on campus. Got so bad, I switched channels to Victoria's Secret show. :sssh:
December 4, 200817 yr Oh ok, I just saw the big S on the court. Yeah i switched channels to the Northwestern vs. Florida State game.
December 5, 200817 yr UNC 98 Mishigan St 63 (Yes, the same Mich. St that made some pre-season Final 4 ballots) TH had 23 & 11 UNC didn't play any of their starters 30 minutes.
December 5, 200817 yr UNC 98 Mishigan St 63 (Yes, the same Mich. St that made some pre-season Final 4 ballots) TH had 23 & 11 UNC didn't play any of their starters 30 minutes. The Heels now have 10 days off, then its back to work... :walk:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.