Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the Reds...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dye is a nice player, but at 34 what type of coin will he demand? I wouldn't complain if it's at a reasonable price but I have doubts.

 

I'm with you. He's up there in age and I don't know how many great days he has ahead when he is in the field everyday. I like Frucal too but the injuries are scary with him.

Aren't the Reds still on the hook for another year of Alex Gonzalez's contract? If so can they afford to just cut him and eat it? I think he is signed through 2009.

He's not a FA

 

Who would they deal for Dye?

Aren't the Reds still on the hook for another year of Alex Gonzalez's contract? If so can they afford to just cut him and eat it? I think he is signed through 2009.

 

Why would they do that he is going to be the SS this year.

Aren't the Reds still on the hook for another year of Alex Gonzalez's contract? If so can they afford to just cut him and eat it? I think he is signed through 2009.

 

Banana Bob is sick to his stomach from all of the salary he has eaten.

Seems like the hot stove is starting to heat up. Will the Reds start cooking? Or do they stay on the back burner?

Why would they do that he is going to be the SS this year.

 

Word has it that he may be done.

Sox want Homer+

 

Why would they want Homer? He sucks.

If Mulder is healthy, I think he'll be added to the Reds roster.

Why would they want Homer? He sucks.

 

Coming from the guy who loved him in the middle of the season....

 

A lot can be said for a change of scenery

Coming from the guy who loved him in the middle of the season....

 

A lot can be said for a change of scenery

 

 

I think you missed out on his sarcasm.

I think you missed out on his sarcasm.

 

Its not sarcasm if it's true

Its not sarcasm if it's true

 

Good one, but Volquez wasn't exactly tearing it up either when he was 22. WAY too early to give up what may be a good pitcher for a player who may only be here one year. While this could be a money dump by the White Sox, them wanting Homer would make you think that they think he can be good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.