Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if the Reds...

Featured Replies

Good one, but Volquez wasn't exactly tearing it up either when he was 22. WAY too early to give up what may be a good pitcher for a player who may only be here one year. While this could be a money dump by the White Sox, them wanting Homer would make you think that they think he can be good.

 

I'm not giving up on him..never said that. Right now, he sucks. He needs an attitude adjustment and I don't think that'll happen as long as he's with the reds. He has the ability to become a decent pitcher but he's got a LONG way to go

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its not sarcasm if it's true

 

 

Hey I'm with you, but Bandit still thinks he's the Reds top pitcher.

Hey I'm with you, but Bandit still thinks he's the Reds top pitcher.

 

HaHa. I never thought he was their top pitcher, just thought he could be one day. Maybe I over bought into the hype. I just want the Reds to win so bad. I do, however, agree with Ms. Liberty. Volquez wasn't doing what he did the first half when he was 22. I know it seems like Homer has been around forever, but how many 22 year old aces are thier in the MLB? I say keep him and make him live with Soto.

 

A good article about Homer.

 

http://www.baseball-intellect.com/Articles/scouting-homer-bailey.html

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.