Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 33 New England 10

Featured Replies

I tuned into this game after the Louisville Bball game.

 

 

First, I want to clarify that I have no favorite NFL team.

 

Second, looking at the weather I am struck by the fact that I have more respect for teams who play outside than those who have domes.

 

Thirdly, how awesome is it that fans will fill these stadiums in an obviously cold and miserable ran!

 

Fourth, the Steelers defense is flat out GREAT! Granted, they weren't playing a normal NE team, but still....!

 

Fifth, Wes Welker has to be one of the toughest players out there. He took a huge, ugly hit, and got up. He went to the sideline, but he didn't lollygag laying on the field. He got up and walked off under his own steam.

 

Sixth, as good as the Steeler's defense is, they need to make sure they're not penalizing themselves in their enthusiasm.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record Welker never came back in the game.

While the Patriots will be only a game back from Baltimore and Indianapolis, it's a HUGE road to climb back.

 

Just too many injuries and the Steelers are a darn good team this year.

Steelers and Giants are probably the best teams. I think Big Ben will end up costing the Steelers in the playoffs at some point.

  • Author
Just for the record Welker never came back in the game.

 

 

I know...but he got up, and walked himself to the sidelines. He didn't even lay around on the field.

That hit on Welker was nasty...

 

The Steelers should looked good today.

Great win today it is a Double win for me Steekers win and the Patriots lose that is a great feeling.:dancingpa

That cheap shot on Welker is gonna cost about 15,000 grand

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

BTW, James Harrison = BEAST.

That cheap shot on Welker is gonna cost about 15,000 grand

I doubt it.

  • Author
That cheap shot on Welker is gonna cost about 15,000 grand

 

 

Regarding that...I know the announcers said the Steeler could tell the ball wasn't coming...but when I saw the replay, he was running full speed ahead toward Welker, who was standing with his back to the Steeler player...I'm not sure that the Steeler player knew the ball was tipped and not on it's way to Welker...

I doubt it.

 

Exactly. If that pass isn't tipped, there's no flag.

 

Pretty satisfying win, but I'm still pretty dry about them having to play at Foxboro two years in a row.

Regarding that...I know the announcers said the Steeler could tell the ball wasn't coming...but when I saw the replay, he was running full speed ahead toward Welker, who was standing with his back to the Steeler player...I'm not sure that the Steeler player knew the ball was tipped and not on it's way to Welker...

 

The DB was flagged for unsportsman like conduct and the ref said I quote "hitting a defensless receiver"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.