The New York Giants...It all began one year ago today, at rock bottom

Is 59% really that great of a completion percentage in the NFL? Serious question, I'm too lazy to look it up...

Not really. Manning has always made big throws, even before last season. Only difference is now he has cut down on his turnovers so the % number is not as bad.

I still believe removing personalities like Shockey and Barber are what really elivated this team.

Not really. Manning has always made big throws, even before last season. Only difference is now he has cut down on his turnovers so the % number is not as bad.

I still believe removing personalities like Shockey and Barber are what really elivated this team.

And on a related note, Plax is doing his best to remove himself. However, the Giants have shown that they can win even when key players aren't there.

• 2 weeks later...
The past 2 weeks have shown how much this team is going to miss Plax....The offense has been terrible the past 2 games.

I think tonight the offensive line, and not having Jacobs was the main problem. Eli wouldn't have had time to throw it to Plax even if he were there. 8 sacks is ridiculous.

I think tonight the offensive line, and not having Jacobs was the main problem. Eli wouldn't have had time to throw it to Plax even if he were there. 8 sacks is ridiculous.

Yeah, but I honestly think you can relate the offensive line playing terrible back to Plax not being in the lineup. Without a really solid threat at WR the defense can bring more pressure.