Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dupont Manual vs St.Xavier

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dupont Manual
      11%
    • St.Xavier
      88%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just hope Manual keeps it significantly closer than round one.

 

...No, I hope Manual wins.

 

But I can't really expect that, so I'll be happy with a few more TD's by Manual and a few less by X.

Don't see the Crimsons getting in the way of this juggernaut.

Name the score.

X in a big way! See you at the Pizza Palace...

St. Xavier 35-14.

This is a very ready and focused group of Tigers. They will take care of business X-42 M-14

Even when Manual has had the talent edge they can't beat X. So, this looks pretty bleak for the Crimsons. Manual should hope for a monsoon and let it end mercifully at 10-0.

Tigers name it.

This seems to be the most focused Tiger team in a while. If they stay focused with the game at hand and take this one step at a time, then I don't think there is anyone that can stand in their way. I think they have come up short in years past and are now much more focused (atleast based on their margin of victories). I look for this to be the year of the Tigers.

:thumb:

X in a big way! See you at the Pizza Palace...
  • Author

Manual is a tough team to beat twice. Joe Nichols will have his team ready to play.

 

Manual 17

St.X 24

St. X hasn't lost to Manual since 1993. This year is no different. Tigers roll.

Manual is a tough team to beat twice. Joe Nichols will have his team ready to play.

 

Manual 17

St.X 24

 

I think you might be playing 'mind games' again. No way it will be this close. Name a team in the past few years (except T) who has gotten within a TD of the Tigers. Esp. NOT THIS YEAR.

St X is much better than Manual. But I think Manual is capable of more than they showed the last game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.