Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 63 Memphis 58

Featured Replies

Final

 

Xavier now 5-0 and they win the Puerto Rico Tip-off tournament. :banana:

 

:dancingpa

 

Memphis looking goodness awful at the free throw line, sound familiar?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free Throws down the stretch cost them a chance to win.

Sweet. At least my second favorite team is giving me something to cheer about. GO X.

In the 3rd game in 4 days Cal allows a poor shooting team to jack up 22 shots from deep.

 

I'm liking UC's chances against both of these teams over the next few weeks...

  • Author
In the 3rd game in 4 days Cal allows a poor shooting team to jack up 22 shots from deep.

 

I'm liking UC's chances against both of these teams over the next few weeks...

 

So is now a good time to start asking you for the hook up on Crosstown tickets?? :lol:

So is now a good time to start asking you for the hook up on Crosstown tickets?? :lol:

Get in line. And it's a long line... :p

  • Author
They aren't that hard to get HC. :lol:

 

I know, I just don't feel like paying scalper prices.

 

I'm cheap and I can admit that. :lol:

Memphis is athletic as it gets, but no pure shooters on that squad. Xavier off to a nice start, building that resume early is always a good thing.

 

I'm liking UC's chances against both of these teams over the next few weeks...

 

Based on?

X is really showing they could be a reckon with in the nation this year. That D is tenatious.

Based on?

I don't see either as teams playing great right now. With how UC looks, I simply feel better than I have in two years... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.