Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 63 Memphis 58

Featured Replies

1. How many do you think make it out of the ACC?

 

2. Does UC beat USC today?

1. I can see 5 and maybe 6 getting in. As of now I could only confidently pick out 4.

 

2. Yes. USC isn't very good right now. I thought I made that clear.

 

Do you think Seton Hall is a Tournament team???

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll jump on the Seton Hall bandwagon since they did beat UofL by 10 last year. :lol:

1. I can see 5 and maybe 6 getting in. As of now I could only confidently pick out 4.

 

2. Yes. USC isn't very good right now. I thought I made that clear.

 

Do you think Seton Hall is a Tournament team???

 

You think UC finishes in the top 7 or 8 in the ACC?

 

No clue on Seton Hall - haven't seen them play.

You think UC finishes in the top 7 or 8 in the ACC?

 

No clue on Seton Hall - haven't seen them play.

 

Yes.

 

Seton Hall beat USC and VPI, and they are expected to be 12th in the Big East...

Final

 

Xavier now 5-0 and they win the Puerto Rico Tip-off tournament. :banana:

 

:dancingpa

 

Memphis looking goodness awful at the free throw line, sound familiar?

 

All too....

No way Memphis is a top 15 team. I don't see how they could be after losing Rose, Dorsey, and CDR.

 

Good win for XU nonetheless.

 

They weren't against Xavier, but still win if they hit free throws (I'm tired of typing that:rolleyes:). They are probably still top 25....need to get more consistent on offense to move up this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.