Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Bowl Predictions

Featured Replies

Here's the scoop I've received on where SEC schools are going bowling:

Florida and Alabama- Winner goes to National Champ. Game. Other goes to another BCS game.

Georgia- Capital One

South Carolina- Outback

Ole Miss- Cotton

LSU- Chik-Fil-A

UK- Music City

Vandy- Liberty

I could live with that :thumb:

  • Author
I could live with that :thumb:

 

Me too! I hope my sources are right!

I say Bama and UF in the Natl' title. Heck with the rest. haha

Here's the scoop I've received on where SEC schools are going bowling:

Florida and Alabama- Winner goes to National Champ. Game. Other goes to another BCS game.

Georgia- Capital One

South Carolina- Outback

Ole Miss- Cotton

LSU- Chik-Fil-A

UK- Music City

Vandy- Liberty

 

vs. maybe DUKE?

With Vandy losing I don't see anyway UK is not going to the Music City. I guess Bama or Florida could lose this week and then win the championship game. That might knock two SEC teams from the BCS. But I think Music City would still take UK over LSU or Ole Miss. If UK wins this week and LSU loses UK could wind up in Chick Fil a. I'm about 80% sure UK is in Music City and I'm not complaining, I like it.

A bowl is a bowl. I'm glad we qualify.

That's what I'm saying. It's crazy to me that anyone would complain about what bowl UK is going to, when they should be on their knees saying thanks for going to three straight bowls. The program is better, but that's still where we're at.

I'm pleased that UK is going to a bowl but disappointed it's, once again, the Music City Bowl. Maybe a win against UT would help with getting a different one.

vs. maybe DUKE?

 

I think it's the ACC #4 that goes to the Music City. Right now the ACC has 9 bowl eligible teams and 2 more that can be bowl eligible with a win next week. Duke is the only one who is eliminated right now.

 

ATLANTIC CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L

*-Florida State 5-3 8-3

*-Boston College 4-3 8-3

*-Maryland 4-3 7-4

*-Wake Forest 4-4 6-5

*-Clemson 4-4 6-5

North Carolina State 3-4 5-6

COASTAL CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L

*-Georgia Tech 5-3 8-3

*-Virginia Tech 4-3 7-4

*-Miami (FL) 4-3 7-4

*-North Carolina 3-4 7-4

Virginia 3-4 5-6

x-Duke 1-6 4-7

That's what I'm saying. It's crazy to me that anyone would complain about what bowl UK is going to, when they should be on their knees saying thanks for going to three straight bowls. The program is better, but that's still where we're at.

 

I agree, the only problem I got is the rumor that the MCB people aren't very happy about the possibility of having UK three years in a row. :confused: IMO they need to be worried about the ACC side of the house, because the last two years UK has picked up the slack on that side of the stadium…

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.